6. The fall.

"AAAAAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH.......AHHAHHAHA...AAAHHH" they both scream as they tremble down the mountain.

"Nobita..." Dakisugi said as they come to a stop. Nobita's eyes were closed while Dakisugi look up at his face from below him.

"AHAHHAHAHAH...." Nobita keep on screaming like his life depends on it.

"NOBITA!!! STOP IT WE ARE SAFE!" Dakisugi yell out for Nobita to stop.

"AHAHAHA....ahah... what?? Ooh" Nobita bush a little after realising he was safe. Dekisugi was no better he got red too with the realisation of there positions. Then Nobita decided to jump back up And they separated. As they did so they make an silent agreement to never mention this incident again.. then they looked around.

"Were do you think we are ?" All around them they were surrounded by trees so thick and big they might as well be in the jurassic age..

"I have no idea. Hopefully someone might find us soon or we gonna be struck here for who knows how long." With that they move forward to look for the hotel. Or someone who might help them. Get to there friends fast.

"Siss siss.....sisss..." a voice.

" Did you here that Dakisugi?" Said Nobita.

"Yes ... i do we need to get out of here faster ." Said Dekisugi while looking around to find who's making the noise.

"Sisss..."

Nobita scream and jump up to hug Dekisugi's arm . Its just an instinctive reaction .

"I think we should run out of here." Said Dakisugi.

"Yes let's go." Said Nobita. They started running without a look back.
.

.
After a long run ..... which was only 15 min but feel like ages... they came to a stop.

"Dakisugi..... I'm.... tired ......can we stop?" Nobita said out of breath.

"Yeah lets take a break. We are lost regardless. .." with that they both come to a stop in front of a lake side.

"Hey Dakisugi did you really mean it when you said you love me?" Asked Nobita while looking at the sky.

"Why are you asking me this right now. Your answer was clear that you hate me." Dakisugi said in frustration. He was looking in Nobitas direction.

"Just answer will you?!" Said Nobita equally as frustrated.

"Yes i love you nobita" Dakisugi was looking in Nobits eyes when he said it.

"I don't understand. ... this ..... what's this we have ..... or what's this you want to have between us ..... but i am willing to give it a chance. .... on one conditions. ...." said Nobita.

"What is it?" Ask Dakisugi.

"Break up with sizuka." Said Nobita.

"Okay done. "

"..... hahahahahaaaaaaaahhhhg..... omg.......hahaha...."laugh Dakisugi like crazy old man or a fangirl take it as you may .

"Why are you laugh basted ???" Nobita shout out in anger.

"Because you ...haha.. though i am dating her.... i already told you we are nothing but friends. Hell i love you since so long that i don't think. I can look at anyone the way i look at you. " said Dakisugi.

"So we..... so what do we do now?" Ask Nobita unsreten.

"Well for starters let's find a way to the hotel. Then after that we will go on a date. What do you say?" Smile Dakisugi.

"Yeah that sounds nice." With that they both get up. They walk around trying to find their way back for hours until the sun set. Then...

They here a sound again but this time it was coming from above like a copter voice.  They look up to find there friends have found them.

"So sorry guys it took so long . We kind got busy with eating! " Doremon apologies.

"Yeah right!" Nobita said fully knowing gian and sunio have something to do with that.

"It's all okay though let's go back." With that Dakisugi took nobita's hand.

"Yeah let's go" said nobita.

.
.
.
.
.
After 6 years in the future. ...

"Hey Dakisugi do you think if we haven't gone on that trip to the hotel we be here together? " nobita said while holding Dekisugi's hand. Dakisugi was using nobita's solder as a pillow while they watch a movie together.

"Probably not" said Dakisugi teasingly.

"You are an asshole you know that right?" Nobita said while let's Dakisugi head fall from his solder.

"Haha but you love me." Dakisugi said.

"That i do." Said Nobita.

.
.
.
.
.
XXXX..... A/N

And thats the last chapter guys i know the ending sucks. You are free to complain as much as you like. Bye love you. (And for the first time i finished a story even if it all suck.... ❤)