Chapter 5

As fangirls we can correct anything right heres what one of my friends said about X-Men I'm not in the fandom but she is:

like the ludicrous error in the “X-Men: First Class” credits that claims James McAvoy’s Charles Xavier was 24 years old. I didn’t rock math, but SRSLY:

Let’s assume that in 1962, Charles was 24. He would have been born in 1938. He met Raven in 1944, which would have made him six (and Raven was what, a toddler?).

Except the credits also claim that young!Charles was supposed to be 12 years old, Raven 10. The children’s actors were born in 1996 and 2000, so approximately 14 and 11 at the time of shooting. So I think it’s safe to say that in 1944, Charles was meant to be 12 years old, meaning he was actually born in 1932.

For a 24-year-old Charles, Cuba would have taken place in 1956. Considering that it happened six years later, that Charles had the time to establish himself in the academic world as an expert on mutation, and that James McAvoy looks exactly like what somebody in his early thirties usually looks like, I can only conclude that when Charles meets Erik, he’s thirty…

…except Jennifer Lawrence’s Raven lacks the maturity of somebody pushing thirty. But, if I take into account the fact that her “cells age at half the rate of a normal human” and apply that to her mind, it works. Sort of.

In conclusion: Dear TPTB: I get it, we’re nerds. But you need our money. So please make writing fanfiction easier for us by eliminating continuity errors from your own canon. Especially when your production budget is $160 million. Thank you.

Haha isn't this what we do pick out every little mistake in...anything. Okay anyway I have been having major 5sos feels more than usual so that has to be like aaallloooottt (alot) and I just really love them and yesterday October 5th was the last day they tour with 1D I'm a huge fan of 1D too so yea. But it just makes me appreciate them more which again is aaallloooottt (alot).Im just so proud they're all amazing

Anyway this is just a small update sorry but here ya go love ya and thanks for reading MY books!!