Girls Who Are Like Me

I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, and when i do go, i sit in a corner and reads a book. I am the girl that people look through when i say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writeing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird,and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all of her time on My Space,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone.I am the girl who hasn't been asked out in a year.

      But I am also the girl who has stoped to smell the roses and splash in the rain. I am the girl who knows and is proud of who she is,doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writeing and doing the things that people don' do anymore, who loves and is obssessed with Fanfiction.net and Wattpad.com, who can express herself better with words,and knows the importance of the little things.

     I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place, i spill a lot of things,and I'm pretty clumsy. But when i think about it, take a step back,and realize how amazing my life really is, and that maybe i like being imperfect.

When a girl is quiet,a million things are running through her head. When a girl is not argueing, she is thinking deeply. When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you'll be around. When a girl answers "I'm fine", after a few seconds she isn't fine at all. When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you're lying. When a girl wants to see you every day, she wants to be pampered. When a girl says "I love you", she means it. When a girl says "I miss you", no one can miss you more than that.   That was for the girls who are invisible, and bullied, But also loved.