Chapter 34 - Is this real?

Damon's POV

"Fuck, Rose. I want YOU! What don't you understand?" Parker said and I almost forgot how to speak. The blood in my veins rushed and a thought of me killing him passed swiftly through my mind. But I couldn't do that today so I grabbed him by his stupid white shirt and got really close to his face.

 But I couldn't do that today so I grabbed him by his stupid white shirt and got really close to his face

"Listen, Parker, if you don't go away now I will.." I stopped and looked at Rose who was standing next to me shaking, with a confused expression of her face.

"What will you do Damon? Do you think I am scared of you or something?" He said and spit came out of his mouth. Rose grabbed my hand with her tiny ones, trying to stop me but she didn't have enough strength.

"I'm sorry Rose." I said apologetically and pushed her gently aside. My fist connected with Parker's jaw and it stung. I continually hit his face, feeling blood splashing my face. I wanted to kill him at this moment, this fucking jerk. He won't mess with Rose no matter what it cost me, I won't ever let that happen.

"Stop! Damon, please stop!" Then I heard her little voice screaming and crying. I felt a tight grab around my waist - she was hugging me in order to stop me. That's when my muscles relaxed and I stopped hitting Parker. I couldn't understand how but when I felt her touch my anger faded at least a little.

"You are going to regret this! And I will come back to get Rose from you, you psycho!" Bella helped Parker stand as he screamed, scattering blood everywhere.

"At least I am not one to kill people." I said and turned around to Rose, hugging her little shivering body.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. Scared to death she buried her face in my chest, crying. She shouldn't have to see this. How did Parker know that we were here and why does he want from Rose? Is he playing some kind of a game again? I don't know but this won't end well for him this time.

I drove Rose back to my house and I gave her the Cartier bracelet.

She looked at the box, inspecting it closely and when she opened it she found the golden bracelet which didn't cost nearly as much as she deserved

She looked at the box, inspecting it closely and when she opened it she found the golden bracelet which didn't cost nearly as much as she deserved. She saw that there were mine and her initials on it plus the date we made it official. A sparkle in her eyes appeared as she saw it and she started to sob again.

The simple smile that I received from her was the signal that she was happy. She was already feeling better after the whole situation with Parker and Bella. I will make the rest of the day unforgettable and the best one in her life.

"Damon thank you so much but do you even know how much this costs? I don't deserve this. It's beautiful and all but I think it's too much." She said and continued to glance at the perfectly fitting expensive bracelet on her gentle hand. Her low self-esteem made her look cute in a way. How could she think she doesn't deserve this?

"Um, okay I guess I have to give it to someone else because you don't want it." I said in a serious tone and removed the bracelet from her hand putting it back in the packaging. She gave me a scared look and instantly snatched the little box from my hands.

"No! I can wear it!" She stumbled out and I burst out laughing. She realized I only teased her and she jumped on top of me, starting to poke me, playfully.

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, heading to the bathroom with her. I had prepared a little surprise for her and I wanted to show her.

The whole bathroom floor was filled with rose petals and I had put some in the bathtub as well

The whole bathroom floor was filled with rose petals and I had put some in the bathtub as well. Wine, chocolate covered strawberries and even candles. I had prepared something a little more romantic than I thought I was capable of. Rose gasped and I put her down so she could explore everything better. She headed to the chocolate covered strawberries and took a bite.

She was moving so sexy and her little dress was lifting a little, exposing her beautiful tights. I saw how other guys drooled over her beautiful body too and it made me so jealous I wanted to kill them all. But she was my girlfriend so me thinking about what I can do with her body isn't as bad, or was it?

"Ahem! After you're done drooling over me can you tell me if we are going to take a shower?" She said and my jeans got tighter. Ugh, I am disgusting. Thinking this at this time. Maybe she doesn't want this anytime soon so I should relax a bit.

"We?" I remembered and started to panic. If I didn't want to come as a complete psycho I can't take a shower with her. Not only is she going to see how my body reacts to her but I won't be able to restrict myself anymore.

"Yes, only if you want to." She said hesitantly but then she confidently came closer and traced my body with her index finger, sending shivers down my spine. I had to think about something fast before I gave in.

Why was I nervous? She was making me nervous every time and it was making me sweat like crazy.

"Here I can help you." She saw a sweat get down my face and she pulled my shirt over my head. Damn. I don't think I can hold back much more. I crashed my lips onto hers and I ripped her dress aggressively off of her petite body. She unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them down teasing me as she was looking into my eyes never taking them off of mine.
God this was sexy.

Was she really ready though? I couldn't think straight when she is doing these things

Was she really ready though? I couldn't think straight when she is doing these things. I have to ask her, but before I could, I received a phone call and when I read the name on the screen I couldn't postpone it. It was something important and I hope nothing serious. So I gave Rose a quick look and she nodded.