Transfer girl?!

Mieko's P.O.V

I decided that I will go to cross academy in order to see kaien...

He said that he needs help,Yagiro is trying to do something. He wants me to do something. In 3 months I need to leave already. I have my secretary to continue my work. The day starts tomorrow. I need to leave at 5:00 pm and we'll arrive at the academy at 6:00 pm. I am a old pureblood vampire. 56 years.

Tomorrow at 5:00 pm we leaved. I was seating at the car, waiting for the car to arrive at cross academy.

"Please, Take care of it" I hung up and we arrived at the cross academy.

I saw Kaien, Yagiro, a white haired man, a brown haired man and brown haired girl.

I go outside and I smiled at Kaien and Yagiro.

"Its Nice to see you again, Kaien"I said as I smiled cheerfully.

"Onee-san!!"Kaien said cheerfully and fake cried as he hugged me.

"ONE-SAN?!"they shouted as they are all shocked except for Yagiro.

"Kaien,isnt it time to tell them" I told him.

"Thats right" Kaien said as he got serious and stand up straight and fixed his eyeglasses.

"She is my sister" Kaien said.

"EH?!" They shouted, Startled. Knowing that they thought he doesn't have any siblings.

"She is a pureblood vampire like you Kaname-kun" Kaien said. I turn to face him.

"Im Mieko Toshiko,what's yours?"I asked as I turned to face the brown haired man."Im Kaname Kuran and this is my little sister Yuki" Kaname said as he pointed the brown haired girl. and I looked at her.

"nice to meet you Mieko-sama"Yuki said and I looked at the white haired man and he blushed.

"Im Zero Kiryuu" Zero said as he looked away.

"Zero, are you okay? your blushing"Yuki said.

"S-shut up!" Zero shouted.

"Now if you'll excuse us. We need to get going Kaien"I said.

"Yeah right. See you tomorrow" Kaien said to all and we leaved.

At the head master room,

"Your desk will be here. By the way thank you for helping me. I want you to stop Yagiro from killing zero" Kaien said.

"Right...." I said.

"Oh by the way... The Night class teacher in english is not here tomorrow could you go there and tell them what they would do?" Kaien asked.

"Sure, I would do anything" I said.

"Thank you, onee-san" Kaien said.

"Now would you tell me where is my room?" I asked.

"Oh, Sorry to keep you here in a long time" Kaien said.

"Its okay" I said. And we walked outside at the corridors. Soon we reached the room.

"Here is your room and Im at the next door. Call me whenever you want" Kaien said.

"Thank you. Though you became vampire hunter"i said.

"Its fine. I wont kill you because I love you" Kaien said.

"Thanks. Well then" I said and I go inside and closed the door.

"this was tiring"i said.

"besides Kaname is a pure blood vampire too.he is so kind and yuki,his little sister is cheerful.zero was not honest in himself like Yagiro"i said and i laughed a little.

"but he change now.... oh thats right... there is an music room here with piano right? Maybe i'll play piano whenever I had a free time"I said.

Tomorrow night I opened the night classroom and I saw them standing. I saw Yuki and Kaname.

"Mieko-sama!"yuki shouted.

"Oh,Yuki" I said as I smiled.

"Mieko"Kaname said.

"please sit down"I said and they sit down.

"I am Mieko Toshiko and I am your vice headmaster, The sister of Kaien. Your teacher is not here so I will be the sub in here" I said and Yuki raised her hand.

"Yes Yuki?"I asked.

"Mieko-sama, What is the lesson for today?"Yuki asked.

"We wont have a lesson" I said.

"Did everyone bring a book?"I asked and they all nodded.

"Good then I want you to answer on page 395" I said and they opened their books and answering. I was sitting at the chair waiting for them to finish and I smelled Zero's blood and I quickly stand up.

Kaname looked at me."I"ll be back"K said and I quickly walk away. Going towards zero. Soon I reached at the pool. Zero is soaking wet and Yagiro pointing a gun at Zero.

"Yagiro, Stop. Killing is forbidden" I said.

"He was turning into a level E" Yagiro said.

"I will take care of him. You can go now" I said and he stop pointing the gun at zero and leave.

"Master.." Zero said and he got up soaking wet.

"Are you okay? Here a towel. You'll catch a cold. Go take a bath and i'll clean your wounds after"I said as we walked passing trough the night building. Kaname looked at me.

"Hmm? What is it Kaname-nii?" Yuki asked.

"Nothing"kaname answers as he look at the board.

'Why is she with zero?'Kaname thought.

At Zero's room, I was sitting at the bed. Waiting for him to finish taking a bath. Sooner he finished and he go out with a towel in his stomach to the legs.

"You have a nice body. But why is your hair is soaking wet? Your still like a child" I said as I get a towel and rubbing it to his hair.

"You have such a cute face too" I added.

"Here done" I said."Oh, Go and wear a clothes. Its rude to show your body to a girl who you just met yesterday" I said.

"Oh really? i'm sorry" Zero said as he push me down.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm really just hungry" Zero said as the towel loosen.

"Stop" I said as he starred at my chest and loosen my ribbon.

"What are you doing? Pervert?" I said. He didn't mind what I said as he started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Stop it would you?" I threaten.

"Im ordering you. Stop" I said. He go forwards kneeling between my legs.he soon reached where my underwear is."s-stop"i said.and he starred at my bra.and he licked my neck and started biting me.sucking my blood.

And soon he was statisfied.and i slap him in his face and he wakes up.he was shocked on what he did."pervert!"i said and i started buttoning my shirt and i put my ribbon on."vice president,im sorry"zero said.and i did not mind him and i go out.going towards my room.and i saw kaname."vice president,what happened?"kaname asked."nothing really"i smiled and opened the door as he noticed that i have a blood on my neck."what happened to your neck.."he said."its nothing"i said."lets go inside.ill treat your wounds"kaname said as he go in and we sitted at the bed.he was cleaning my wounds."who did that?"kaname asked."i dont know"i said.i dont want zero to got spelled."....."kaname didnt say anything."what?"i said."nothing.your wounds are already healing"kaname said.

"yeah,ofcourse.im a vampire"i said.

"Good thing your a vampire when someone drank your blood"Kaname said.