Vampires.

(Chloe up top!)

'They are.' Chloe finished.

'Well, what damage can it do?' Alicia said still walking towards them. They were dropping the bodies in the lake next to the park. 'No damage, we're already dead.' Chloe said shrugging.

'Do you think they'll know we're ghosts?'

'Not if we go solid.'

'Can we please?'

'You are such a god damn child.' Chloe said as she turned into a solid form. 'Yes.' Alicia followed.

They levitated quickly to the area they were standing at. 'What are you guys doing?' Alicia asked confidently.

'Holy Jesus.' The brown eyed girl shouted, holding her hand where her heart is supposed to be. 'Good luck contacting him, he doesn't exist.' Chloe laughed. 'Good one.' Alicia replied fist bumping her and laughing.

'Well, we're just um...' The blonde haired girl trailed off.

'Eating?, I'm eating too.' Alicia said.

Playing with these vampires is more fun then they thought.

'Your hair would look really good red, like her hair.' She pointed to Alicia's fiery, bright red hair.

'You know, like blood red.' Chloe smirked.

Alicia flicked her hair hard, 'Ow, my neck.'

'You always kink your neck.'

'Bite me.'

'I would, but I'm not a vampire.'

They spat at each other with the four vampires standing in front astounded.

'Calm down, guys. We clearly know what you are.' Alicia laughed, both of their faces bright red.

'How?'

'We seen you eat people.'

'Yeah, duh.'

'Don't worry, we're ghosts.'

They all looked shocked and sighs of relief passed over all of their faces. 'Are you guys like legit?' The really short haired one asked, wiping her brow.

'Legit.'

'Thank god.'

'We told you man, none of them exist.' Alicia wiped a tear from her light gold eye. 'I'm Alicia.' She held her hand out.

'I'm Chloe.' She introduced her self, her soft brown hair blowing in the wind.

'Sisters?'

'Friends.'

'How'd you die?'

'Don't know.'

'Shit happens, I'm Venus.' The blonde haired one shook both their hands.

'I'm Charlotte.' The really short haired one said.

'I'm Sophie.' The brown eyed girl replied.

'And lastly, I'm Apryl.' The wavy brown haired one said.

'Cool, what are you guys up to?'

'Well, we just ate so about to go home,' Charlotte answered. Her hair was as white as snow, it really suited her name.

'Nice.' Chloe said in return. 'Yeah, want to come with? It's not everyday you see dead people.' She said in an eerie voice, like she was trying to scare them. 'Sure.' Alicia spoke up and they started walking.

----------------------------------------

'How much do you eat?'

'Once a day.'

'At night time, I'm guessing?'

'Sure is.'

'Where do you live?'

'In a big house, a while from here.'

'Are you guys sisters?'

'Just friends, like you.'

'How'd you die?'

'Enough with the questions Alicia!' Chloe shouted laughing at the large amount of questions she was throwing at Sophie. 'I've never met nice Vampires before!' She fought back.

'Give her some time to breath at least.'

'She doesn't need to breath.'

'Don't be a smart ass.'

'Fine, I'll be a dumb ass.'

Chloe rolled her eyes and rose her hands in defeat. 'You never win with her by the way.' Charlotte laughed and pointed to Venus, 'it's the exact same with her.'

'Get fucked.'

'Get out of my sexual life.'

'What sexual life?'

This time it was Venus and Charlotte arguing. 'That was pretty good.' Alicia chimed in. Venus smiled because she knew she had won.

'What now?' Apryl asked.

'Let's break things.'

'Typical Alicia.'