!

harry's p.o.v

left hook.

right hook.

right uppercut.

breathe.

"alright styles you're good for today!" liam shouts from the side of the ring.

i lower my arms and take a deep breath to calm my worked up heart.

i walk over to the side of the ring and zayn hands my water bottle while looking at his clipboard.

"you have an interview later this week remember, don't tire yourself out too much." he says.

"yeah, yeah." i brush off as i towel my face.

"hey babe." liam says wrapping his arms around zayn's waist and kissing his neck.

"hey sexy." zayn giggles.

"barf." i say gagging. "i'm going to starbucks." 

"say hi to lady lou for us." zayn teases in a sing song voice.

"shut the fuck up." i reply in a sing song voice.

they both burst into laughter.

i flip them off without looking before grabbing my stuff and walking out the door.

i throw my stuff into the back seat of my car, hop into the drivers seat, and make my way to starbucks.

walking into starbucks has become my favorite part of the day.

it's become a ritual.

a must.

just to see the beautiful boy that works as the barista.

he is perfection.

did i mention he's a cross dresser?

no? well, it just makes him all the more beautiful.

but he'd never go out with me, plus i'm too scared to ask him out.

he's so perfect.

"uh, harry?"

"huh?" i say dumbly, shaking myself out of my daydream.

"the usual?" louis asks, a small smile on his face. he's wearing subtle make up today. just a bit of eyeliner and mascara, but he still looks as beautiful as ever.

a snapping finger in front of my face brings me from my daze again and louis is giggling. best. sound. ever.

right i haven't answered.

"uh yeah. yeah. th-the usual. mhm."

way to go harry. way. to. go.

louis giggles again and punches in the order.

"four pound, twenty five pence." he smiles.

i quickly talk out the money and give it to him .

"go sit down love. you seem a bit out of it. tough training today?" louis asks.

i blush and nod as he shoo's me to a seat.

a couple minutes later a small hand is placed on my shoulder and i jump in my seat.

that all to familiar giggle sounds from behind me. i turn to see louis holding my drink in one hand and covering his smile with the other.

"love, you really should go and have a rest. you're more out of it than usual." he says softly.

yeah only because you're incredibly beautiful and will never be mine.

"yeah. u-uh t-thanks for the coffee." i reply nervously.

he smiles and shakes his head.

i get up and head out, planning to have a very stern talking to myself when i got home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

louis' p.o.v

i let out a sigh as i watch harry walk out the door.

"he is so into you." eleanor says making me jump out of surprise.

i put a hand over my heart. "jeez woman. and no he isn't, he would never go for someone like me." i say.

i walk over to the counter to grab the wash cloth to start wiping down tables.

"oh please. did you see the way he looked at you? for god sake lou the man was in a daze half the time because you were right in front of him." she says exasperatedly.

"yeah right. whatever. he probably had an extra hard training session today." i sigh.

i wish i could go out with harry. go on a couple dates. hold hands. kiss and cuddle. he could fuck me into the mattress.

okay, that escalated quickly.

"mhm. sure lou. sure" eleanor says from behind me.

work continues, slow as ever and the occasional 'tranny' sent my way.

i walk into my flat and toe off my shoes.

"niall!" i shout.

"living room babe!" 

i walk into the living room to find niall sprawled across the couch. i, not so gracefully, collapse on to of him and snuggle into his chest.

"boring day?" he asks, kissing my head and wrapping his arms around me.

i sigh and nod, snuggling farther into his chest.

"how 'bout your dream boxer? he come in today?" 

i snort before lifting my head a little. "yeah, he was really out of it today." i sigh again before getting up. "i'm gonna go to bed. goodnight." i kiss his forehead and head to my room.

~~~~~~~~

So first chappie! :D

Thanks for reading and lemme know if you liked it in the comments.... I LOVE COMMENTS!

If this is your first time reading something of mine then please go check out my other story Wings! It's a Larry Mpreg if you like that.

SO YEAH! 

This story will most likely have slow updates because I'm starting my first year of university next monday! YAY! haha anyway yeah so just a notice.

~AJ