Chapter 5

O.O THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! We have reached the 200 gakusei mark!! I cannot express how happy I am!!!

Chapter shout out! Nikole15402 (the 200th follower!!), greydorn25, miah1212, bluedarkheartwolf, Moonlight1123, Harmonia, and kRrakuzan!!

And pic to the side is what a cog is.

I don’t own One Piece.

---

The sun was just under the horizon as 'Lee' began placing her two briefcases and bags in the small cog she used from time to time. She had already checked the sails, lines, steering and anchor before she deemed it ready and began unpacking for her journey. Franky had kept his word, and got it ready before dawn. Though every time she had used the boat she could always find a new instalment, courtesy of the blue haired cyborg.

Ashlee saw that this time Franky had gone and gotten her a special 'Franky canon'. She wasn't sure how it all worked, but she knew that she would have time to 'play' with it while on the sea for a week.

Some of her favourite things that Franky had 'upgraded' would have to be the compact kitchen in the 'captain's quarters', one that a complete failure of a cook like her could use, a automatic anchor that made it impossible for the ship to drift at night, a sea king monitor and sea stone lining the bottom and hull of the boat to keep the enormous fish away, and last but not least, a heated and humidified room under the deck, where she slept most of the time. The captain's quarters was really more of a kitchen/storage than anything to her. And even though everything ran on cola, which was a little annoying sometimes when she couldn't get enough of the said drink as fuel, but she still loved everything Franky had done to the ship, even if they were a little strange. But then again, Franky strived on strange.

"Looks like it will be a good day for sailing, well, if the weather holds," Ashlee spoke to herself, looking up at the sky, as she fiddled with the helm, which was located on the raised back deck.

"Oi, oi! You're seriously going to sail alone, for a week, without one of your men Ash-chan?!" she looked down and saw a fuming Franky standing on the shore. Ashlee let go of the helm and walked over to the railing, leaning over it.

"Good morning to you to Franky," Franky pushed up his sunglasses.

"I know you said that you didn't want any of my suuper men for the job because it needed 'stealth', but then you should at least bring some of your men, you 'uncle' even!"

Ashlee sighed and shook her head. "No, I'm sorry Franky, but this is how things are. I already have someone waiting for me in Caprona, and Paul is too far away to make the trip with me,: she tilted her head to the side with a smile, trying to reassure him, "besides, I'll be fine."

"Says the one that sinks like a hammer! And is afraid of water!"

"Oi!" she growled, good mood gone, "none of that is my fault!"

"You could have chosen to not eat the devil fruit! And now you're sailing, in the grand line, alone, and to top it off, with the Aqua Laguna right around the corner!" Ashlee placed her face into her palm, not wanting to throw all her rage at him when he was worried about her.

"Look Franky, I didn't have that choice, just like I don't have a choice right now, but I promise you I'll be alright. I'm sailing on your ship, aren't I? Besides, I can't go and die, we have an ongoing business deal, and ending it because I drowned would be very unprofessional and would stain my name and reputation forever.

"Then you better come back in one suuuper piece Ash-chan," he replied, finally cooled down enough to put his sunglasses back on, even though the sun had still yet to rise.