Legal Shield Top Earner Secrets: How To Become A Top Producer In Legal Shield

Legal Shield success seekers: Want to dominate and build a HUGE business?

If you wish to become a top earner, you need a way to promote to thousands of people- not just to the small number of friends and family network marketers are taught to approach.

You MUST learn to market!

Below are 3 strategies 7-figure earners taught me I have successfully used to take my business to an entirely new level:

-Make Attrition A Non-Issue

More than 80 percent of the people in your Legal Shield organization will quit the business within the first year. Legal Shield business builders are taught two tactics to boost retention, but each strategy creates other problems.

1) Method one is to assist new Legal Shield distributors to make money right away, so they get an early taste of success and want to stick around. When you attempt to help EVERY new Legal Shield rep in your organization get into profit quickly, you spend LOTS of time helping your worst-performing new reps, the people who can't sponsor anyone by themselves. About 20% of your Legal Shield downline is going to generate 80% of the growth and income in your business, and you end up focusing on the weakest 80%! Spending most of your time on the weakest 20% of your people just fosters dependency.

2) The second approach is to get your Legal Shield downline members to feel part of the team, something bigger than themselves, so they want to stay part of the group. Legal Shield team webinars, live training events, and getting on the phone with your new people can all foster a team experience. This approach can get people to rely on you to motivate them. You'll end up with many underperforming team members who stick around for the team connection but sponsor few or no people into Legal Shield.

You're a business owner, not a group therapist. A contrarian but effective approach to the attrition problem is to revise your business model not to boost retention, but rather to make retention much less important. To make attrition less of a problem, promote affiliate products to your prospects, which can easily add more than 10 affiliate income streams to your business. By diversifying your revenue sources, you are not as reliant on Legal Shield for income. Attrition becomes a smaller problem when you rely less on your Legal Shield downline for residual income. Another solution to your attrition problem is to promote a high ticket direct sales opportunity (sometimes called a top tier) that pays commissions of $1000 or more per sale. Traditional network marketing opportunities like Legal Shield pay out only about $60-$120 per new signup, so you must develop a large team and residual check to make a substantial income. When you earn $800+ per sign up, you effectively earn 2-3 years worth of residuals up front, regardless whether your new signup endures for 6 days or 6 years. This approach makes attrition almost irrelevant to your business!

-Produce A List And Sell To It

Building your Legal Shield venture on the Internet must leverage two powerful strategies:

- Create your own list

I'm not talking about your list of family and friends. I mean a list of prospects you attracted online. You can't just haphazardly toss some content up on the Internet and expect Legal Shield leads to magically appear for your business. To profit online, you must position yourself in a way that's attractive to prospects, so they feel compelled to buy from you.

It's critically important you posture yourself as a leader that can assist people to grow their businesses. Drive qualified visitors to your website, where they enter their name and email address in order to receive free training content.

- Market yourself to your list

Getting a feel for your prospects' business needs by keeping in contact with them is very critical. By staying close to your audience, you will be ahead of 99% of marketers who don't invest in building relationships properly. Cultivating relationships is what separates the earners from those that never profit. Be very frequent in your messaging by pushing helpful content to your list every day. End each tip, blog post, email and video with a call to action to make a purchase.

-Network With Other Business Owners

Growing a Legal Shield business is very different than being an employee. Rather than depending hopelessly on a job to make you rich, you're building a long term enterprise.

Your family and friends are going to start looking down on you at some point. This is normal. That's when they'll start making annoying comments:

- Why don't you focus on a job like everyone else?

- When are you going to stop wasting your time on that silly thing?

- I tried one of those things before. They never work!

This is employee mindset. Do not allow your mentality to be influenced by these ignorant comments. Spend less time with people who don;t support you. You'll find new friends and potential new business partners.

Go and connect with other networkers. Attend the Legal Shield annual convention. Connect with a few top leaders in Legal Shieldor other companies. They are often energetic, support people.

Use Facebook to connect with networkers. Never lead with your Legal Shield venture. Just be casual and chat with them about business. How much you earn is going to resemble the income of the five people you spend the most time with. Select the people you associate with very carefully.

For additional information please visit our web site by exploring here: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvpoE9UE95s Pre Paid Lega].