5

It was now November 10th

It was now November 10th. We were now two months into the school year and N.E.W.T classes were starting to become complicated but it wasn't something Hermione and Lorelai couldn't handle.

Today was a Saturday and last night snowed. A lot. Outside the castle was completely covered in snow. Icicle's hung from the barren trees. It was like a winter wonderland. It was still snowing lightly but Harry, Ron, Hermione and Lorelai decided to go to Hogsmeade nevertheless.

Lorelai loved the winter. She blinked thoughtfully as the frost patiently kissed her face, captivated by the soft, dusty illusions of light that sat heavy on her eyelashes. She adored the snow, more so when it was falling. She sticks her tongue out for the snow flakes to touch it, she knows it's a childish thing to do but she couldn't help it. Snow made her happy.

"For weeks you carry this book around with you, you practically sleep with it and yet you have no desire to find out who the Half-Blood prince is?" Hermione asks.

"Blimey, you still haven't let that go?" Ron asked.

"I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it." Harry says.

"Well, it's true."Ron started, "I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book. It's just like being with Hermione.

"Well I was curious. So I went to the —" Hermione started.

"Library" Harry and Ron finished,

"I refused to go, just letting you know." Lorelai added on. "And?"

"And nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a Half-blood prince."

"There we go. That settles it, then" Harry says.

"Filius! I was hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks." we hear Slughorn's voice say.

"Uh, no, emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace."  Professor Flitwick answers back.

"Does anyone fancy a butter beer?" Harry asks his three friends. We all nod and make our way to the Three broomsticks and sit down at a table.

Just as Ron was about to take a seat, "No, sit beside me." Harry said. Hermione and Lorelai look at each other with a confused face.

"Okay." Ron said taking a seat next to Harry.

"Something to drink?" asks the waiter. He was pale, blond and quite tall.

"Um, four butterbeer's and some cinnamon in mine please." Lorelai answers.

"And some ginger in mine, please." says Hermione.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lorelai sees Draco walking up the stairs. She almost never sees Draco here.

Her and Draco have become acquaintances. They get along quite well in astronomy and potions and every Thursday evening they meet in the courtyard to do their work. They have had normal friend-like conversations several times.