Thirty - First Chapter

Special Chapter - Kris

Para sa iba ang salitang STALKER ay ang mga taong Tinititigan at Binabantayan kayo ng Palihim. Should i say, Wala lang sila para sa iba.

Pero meron parin naman na..... hinahanap kpero hindi nila alam na kasama kalang nila...

Hindi nya alam na ang Taong hinahanap nya ay nakakasama na pala nya sadyang hindi mo lang sya makita.

Nakakasama, Nakakausap, nayayakap, mo sya pero hindi mo mahalata dahil sa kilos nyang hindi mo aakalain na sya ang Stalker mo.

--

Kris's POV

I just wanted to find that Stalker of mine. Is it bad? No! I just want to see and Know about her. That's why i'm looking for her now.

There's many question in my mind that it doesn't answered because still, I can't find her. It will just Answer if i will see her now. She's the one who can answer everything.

"Are you sure that you want to look for her Kris?" Marcus ask. I'm Very desperate to Find her. I want to met her personally.

"I'm Sure with it Marcus. I really want to met her." I ans. He just smiled and he gave a Brown Envelope to me. "What's this?" I ask him he sign at me to open the Envelope.

I open it. And there's a White Paper inside. And there's some Pictures...... how could be? She's my stalker?

"This is all Lie! She's my closet friend. HINDI PWEDENG SYA ANG STALKER KO!" Dahil sa pagkabigla ko bigla ako napasigaw.

"Calm Down Hyung." Sehun