The Job

Lucy's P.O.V

"Come on Natsu! Get on the train! We are gonna be late" I yelled trying to shove him on the train.

"Nooooooooooooooo!" Natsu yelled trying to shake me off.

We have been doing this for the past 5 minutes. My arms were starting to get really tired.

"Fine we don't have to get on" l suggested calmly crossing my arms infrount of me.

"Really? " he asked. He actually thinks I'm serious? Then he suddenly stopped struggling and I pushed him into the train.

"That.blaaahhh. is a dirty move.blaaahhh. "

He said turning bright green.

"Well we need to go. Sorry Natsu" I said apologetically.

I lead Natsu to his seat and then sat down next to him. Then I remembered that Mikasa was with us. She was glaring at me. I wish Happy was with us then I wouldn't have to be this nervous. But Happy couldn't come because he was doing a job with Wendy and Carla.

( authors note: how do you spell Carla's name cause I know that's not correct. Sorry just curious. Bye!)

Then I notice Natsu is unconscious, which I would usually be happy about, because it means he wouldn't have to suffer ,but today I'm not. Natsu being unconscious ment I was completely alone with the demon sitting a crossed from me.

I decide to look out the window and just ignore her. That lasted for about 45 minutes. But it becomes hard to ignore her when she starts talking to me.

"Sorry about the bruise on your face. I met to hit you gentler. Guess I'm stronger than I thought. " she said with a smile.

I keep ignoring her.

"At least you got the memo. Your also not going to do any thing about it because your weak."

Ignore.

"You wouldn't stand a chance against me in a fight."

Ignore!

"Your so pathetic it's funny."

Ignore!!!!

"Weak. Pathetic. Stupid. Wizard."

"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed furious at her.

"Or what" she taunted.

I looked down at Natsu to make sure he was still unconscious. Thankfully he was. I didn't need him to worry about me.

I looked out the window for another five minutes when the train stopped.

Natsu P.O.V

BUMP! The train made a sharp turn and caused me to wake up. Just then I heard-

"Sorry about the bruise on your face. I met to hit you gentler. Guess I'm stronger than I thought." That was Mikasa's voice I think.

Wait... was she the one who hurt Lucy. I decide to pretend I am asleep.

"At least you got the memo. Your also not going to do any thing about it because your weak." Again from Mikasa. Is she talking to Lucy.

"You wouldn't stand a chance against me in a fight." Lucy would woop your butt.

(authors note: I don't swear... In books. Even if ass isn't a bad word. Crap I said ass. Shit! Oh crap! Never mind. -_-)

"Your so pathetic it's funny." Why is Lucy taking this.

"Weak. Pathetic. Stupid. Wizard."that's it I'm gonna-

"SHUT UP!!!" Lucy screamed. You go Luce!

"Or what" Mikasa challenged.

Then scilence. Around 5 minutes later the train stopped.

I jumped up and screamed" Yeah I all fired up! Let's go." I grabbed Lucy's hand and dragged her off the train.

I'm not gonna tell them I was listening in on their conversation. Instead I walk in between the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

~ after the job~

Well this job was uneventful. I found out Mikasa is a holder type mage. And she criticizes me. She hides be hind objects.*scoff*. Well so here's how the job went. We found the guys house I made a plan to sneak inside the house unnoticed Natsu runs in yelling, of course the owner of the house has guards so we fight them and win, found the object, then on the way out Natsu accidently lit the house on fire so we had to put that out, then we went to the clients house gave him the object and we got our reward.

I'm glad to say Natsu is getting better at being nondestructive. Yeah, goNatsu! And better yet Mikasa didn't talk to me the whole time. Natsu stood between us the whole job. Even when we were fighting the guards. He couldn't know about my fight with Mikasa, right?

Oh well I don't think he does. He's to dense to figure things like this out.

We are walking out of the town when I saw a beautiful meadow.

"Natsu! Let's go look at the meadow!" I shouted starting to run over.

"Okay!" He said following me.

I got to the meadow but Natsu was still way behind me. I started twirling when I froze. I was paralized. I tried moving my mouth but nothing came out. Natsu! Help! I can't speak! Help me!

'Hello Lucy Heartfillia' a mans voice in my head said.

'Who are you and what do you want' I questioned.

'I would like to offer you humongous power' he stated bluntly

'Why would I want power?' I questioned the voice.

'Because you think your weak. Everyone thinks your weak. But your not you just need to unlock your inner strength' he said.

But I was still thinking about his previous comment' Everyone thinks I'm weak?'

'Yes but you don't have to be. All you have to do is make a blood pack with me'

'No, I wont!'

'Fine I'll be back Miss. Heartfillia and when I come again, you will accept my offer.'

Suddenly I felt a huge weight lift off my chest. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dunh Dunh dunh! I wonder who that was?! What's going to happen to Lucy!?!

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!

Well I'll update again soon it might even be today (probably not).

Well I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I misspell A LOT of things. I should have just fixed them so yeah.

I'm doing this from my phone sooooooooo... yeah.

Well bye, for now anyway!

~°3°~

{Edited Chapter}