Flashback To When Justin Killed His Girlfriend

* recap*

So I am taking you back to when Justin killed his girls so here it goes!

* end of recap*

( flashback )

Jasmine = Justin's girlfriend

Justin: so jasmine you've been lieing to me huh?

Jasmine: Justin I told you, somebody drugged me and I got drunk and Jacob ( latimore) raped me to try to make you jealous!

Justin: ok I believe you, I will take you out bowling, just me and you!

Jasmine: ok. Love you!

( so jasmine got all dressed up and he came to pick her up at her house and she said she love her parents and left)

- in Justin's car-

Justin: you look nice!

Jasmine: thanks!

( Justin's turns onto this road where there is nothing but the woods)

Jasmine: where are we? This isn't the bowling place!

Justin: I think we ran out of gas ( lie ) hold on let me call somebody

Phone convo

Justin: yo Ross ( lynch) code 7 ( that means we got her)

Ross: can't wait

End of convo

Jasmine: so what did he/she say?

Justin: he's coming

* 5 minuets later*

Justin: come on theres a cabin just for us just in case this happened and we are far away from anybody so they won't hear you scream.

Ross: yeah ( rubbing his hands together)

Jasmine: why are you guys talking like that?

Justin: let's get her ( gets jasmine and throws her over his shoulder)

Jasmine: Justin put me down! What are you doing?!

Justin: shut up !

( in the cabin)

Justin: why did you cheat?

Jasmine: ( crying ) I swear I didn't cheat!

Justin: ( slaps her hard so she is bleeding) Justin please stop! ( crying )

Ross: ( slaps. Her) what did he say?!

* they take her to a room and strips all her clothes off so she is in only her bra and underwear)

Justin: now why did you cheat?! I loved you jasmine! Then you do this! ( gets a knife and starts to scare her with it)

Jasmine: please stop! Don't kill me! Please! ( crying )

Justin: get her off the bed

Ross: k ( gets her off the bed )

Jasmine: ( starts running outside ) help!

Justin: let's get her ( starts running after her)

Jasmine: ( trips over a stick and her leg starts to bleed)

Justin: ( catches her ) u tried to get away from me huh? Well you are not getting away now! ( starts. Dragging her by her hair)

Jasmine: help me! ( kicking her legs)

* in the cabin *

Justin: ( pins her down ) you never do that again!

Jasmine: Im sorry!!! ( kicks him in his groin and punches ross in the face)

Justin: come here jasmine! ( grabs her leg and drags her)

Jasmine: help!

Justin: that's it ( grabs her by her neck and throws her into the wall)

Jasmine: ( holding her stomach ) ow!!! ( crawling )

Justin: ( grabs her and pins her into the wall hard and then throws her on the floor take off his belt with spikes and starts hitting her reapeatingly with it)

Jasmine: stop!

Justin: ( grabs her neck and starts choking her )

Jasmine: ( choking ) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ! ( suddenly stops breathing)

Justin: ( leans down to kiss her on the cheek and says I love you and strokes her hair)

( authors note ) soo Justin goes to jail for 4 years and gets out and meets snow and Selena and then well you know the rest! Tell me what you think ! Is it good? Is it bad? Comment! And vote! Luv you my angles!