Chapter 9

Glinda's POV

I woke up the next morning with a big headache.

Thinking about what Elphie had said last night I felt the need for her voice right now, to tell me that everything was going to be okay,

everything was going to be fine, I hoped anyway.

Wait.

Elphaba was alive and she didn't even tell me, and Fiyero was too??

Was I angry? Scared? What would all the Ozians think about her wicked return??

I gasped

'wicked return?' did I really think that?

oh I truly have changed since last night.

The Ozians will be crushed and will....hate me for it! who wouldn't?

I have to find Elphie and Fiyero, find out where they live... warn them about the dangers that would face the three of us.......

**************

Authors Note

Hello Everyone!

It just occurred to me that I haven't introduced myself and done an Authors Note!

My name is Sophie and I am 15 years old (16 in 3 months)

Very sorry for the long update but I had a very bad writers block that took over me:( butttttt hopefully I will keep this up and please comment on what you want to see next!? I love writing these stories and I love reading all your creations which are far better than this stuff your now reading;) ThankYou for favouriting my story it means a lot to me!

anyways

have a good day💖