Thursday April 11th 1912 9 AM

9 AM

          “Astrid are you sure about my gown?” I asked swirling around feeling the hem brush my feet. I stare into the mirror smiling. The floor length sun gown was beautiful. It was square chested, white with red flowers. My blonde hair flowing around my shoulders in soft curls.

          “Oh Miss Emily you look beautiful don’t fret at all. Now go meet that man!” she said nearly pushing me out the door. I walked hastily to the grand clock where I could see Mr. Hill standing. He was wearing a lovely suite and his black hair was slicked back.

          “Mr. Hill” I said smiling as he turned around. His deep chestnut eyes gleamed with excitement.

          “Ah Miss Brown. Lovely that you could join me” He said smiling. “Shall we start our walk?” He asked holding his arm out for me.

          “Mr. Hill. I have a question before we begin.” I said taking his arm.

          “Of course.” Alcastor said leading us up the stairs.

          “I told my mother about meeting you and how nice and gentleman like you were and she told my father. Now my father wishes to meet you.” I said looking at him through my eye lashes. I could see that he was smiling.

          “Sounds like a pleasure. Lead the way Miss. Brown” He said looking down at me as I smiled at him.

          “Mother, Father, this is the famous Mr. Alcastor Hill that I was speaking of yesterday” I said standing with Mr. Hill next to me. We were facing my parents in their quarters.

          “Mr. Alcastor seems my daughter has taken a liking to you.” My father said holding his hand out. “My name is David Brown and this is my wife Rose Brown.”

          “Mr. and Mrs. Brown pleasure meeting you both.” Mr. Hill said taking his hat off and bowing slightly.

          “The pleasure is the same.” My father said looking at him from head to toe. The men talked for a while as mother and I drank tea. Around ten Mr. Hill came to fetch me so we could take our walk up on deck.

          “Your father seems like a swell man. He’s a bit intimidating but he seems all the swell.” Mr. Hill said smiling down at me. My arm was linked in his arm. “We are supposed to be making a stop here soon to Ireland to pick up more passengers.” Mr. Hill said looking around.

          “Ah, there are quite a bit of passengers on this boat.” I said looking out at the sea. “I still cannot get over the sea. It’s so big, blue and quite beautiful” I said as we stopped at a railing.

          “Indeed it is beautiful. Also yes there is quite a bit of passengers on this boat. There has to be over a thousand people on this boat” Mr. Hill said smiling down at me.

          “Mr. Hill would you like to join my family and me for dinner tonight?” I asked surprised by my straightforwardness.

          “I would be delighted. Shall I meet you at the diner doors say around five?” He asked.

          “It would be an honor. Oh! Look Mr. Hill I can see the land out there in the horizon!” I said pointing crazily at the darken shape in front of us. Mr. Hill gave a short chuckle and grinned.

          “Well would you look at that” He muttered smiling.  

What do you think of the story so far?

If you have any questions, comments, concerns anything please comment it. I look foreawrd to hearing any suggestions that you might have. If there are any grammical errors then let me know! Anything would be appreciated. Vote, comment, follow! I will follow anyone and everyone back! Looking foreward to updating I'm wanting to get some views before sharing!