chapter 10

CHANNEL'S POV

"Don't act like you didn't hear me" he said

"There's not much to say about me and T" I said.

"Well there must be, you dated the nigga for 2 years" he said sounding annoyed.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"You don't exactly have a choice ma"

"I don't want to... maybe another time"

"I'm asking you nicely Channel, take it and tell me"

"T and I used to go out, on and off for a lot of the relationship."

"Go on" he said looking directly in my eyes

"When it was good it was really good..." I said smiling at the good time. "and when it was bad... it was really bad. he used to hit me when we argued I used to have bruises day in and day out cause everytime we would argue and he would hit me and tell me it's my fault that I had a black eye or bruises on me neck or my body cause he would say I got him do mad. But he was good when I was upset he would always know how to cheer me up, like he would do this voice and do these poppy dog eyes at me and always try and make me laugh, he would take me pit from time to time just me and him but this only lasted for 9 months and then after that the abuse began and he always used to change when people was about and his boys he would treat me like carp and kiss other girls while I was there.... I don't know why I let it happen to me for 2years but when he ended it, I was heart broken, I felt used and betrayed but then I realized that there's no point in sitting there and crying over a guy that never loved you in the first place and so a year later here I am over him and now he tryna come back cause he knows I'm moving on" I said while I felt L.A's hand wipe a tear that escaped.

"I ain't never been the type to put my hand on a women, my mama raised me better then that and to hear what you went through, that bullshit angers me. You shouldn't cry over guys like that, they ain't worth your tears and you should never settle for anything that's below perfect cause someone as beautiful and smart as you ma... should have it all" he said looking deeply in to my eyes.

Now most of y'all must be cooing at what he said but I personally think this nigga is bipolar, the nigga went from mad to sweet and caring like that. Don't get me wrong though what he said was really sweet but a few minutes ago he was all In my face irritated at me and before that he was feeling me and hours before that he was angry at me.... Da'fuck, y'all got me fucked up if you think I'm staying with a nigga like this again I ain't finna get beatings that my farther about never given me, I'm sorry I just can't go through that shit again.

"Ma..." L.A shouted snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"hmmm"

"You alright, what are you thinking so hard about?"

"umm nothing, I'm j-just really tired I think I'm going to go to bed now"

"You haven't eaten though"

"I'm not hungry no more but thanks tho, I'll eat in the morning" I said walking up stairs, towards the room that I came from.

"A'ight, night ma"

"Goodnight" I said while yawning.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up next morning feeling extra warm and comfortable, danm this bed feel hella good. I tried to move but it seems like I'm stuck in one place, I tried wiggling again but this time I heard a groan and felt something poking my ass... now I know that shit ain't the bed, I opened my eyes and looked down to see a pair of strong arms rapped around me realizing that they belonged to L.A I tried key word tried; wiggling my way out of it when I heard another groan and felt something really hard and long poking my ass. Danm the nigga was hard as fuck, I kept wiggling my body until I heard him say.