Yes!

So he just asked them if they wanted to go on tour with Demi.... Now ur caught up!!

______________________________________________________

"YESSSSS!" we all screamed at the same time. Now we were going on tour with Demi Lovato. She had always been my favorite artist so ya, I was happy! John just chuckled and looked at us.

"Well, I have someone who can be your manager....... Here is Allen Higgins!"

"Is he Paul Higgens' BROTHER?!?!?" Cami asked, well screamed.

He just laughed and said yes. (A/N idk if Paul has a brother named Allen.)

______________________________________________

Jackson's POV

It was the day before Ava and her band left for their tour with Demi, and I was not in a good position. I somehow had to tell Ava that I was breaking up with her.... This is gonna be hard. Suddenly, my phone went off with JB's "She Don't Like The Lights" I looked at the caller ID and it was Ava. I was scared to talk to her, but I answered.

"Hey" she said. "Can we talk"

"Sure." I replied. "Do you wanna come over?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec."

A few minutes later, her car was pulled up in my driveway and she was headed to the front door. She rang the doorbell and I ran to answer it. I opened it and she walked in with me.

"Hi" I said. Lame, I kno.

"I'm breaking up with you!" she blurted out.

I guess I had a sad or stuned expression, because she Went on.

"No, it's not that I don't like you! It's just I don't want to be tied down when I'm on tour, ya know?"

Ava's POV

"No, it's not that I don't like you! It's just I don't want to be tied down when I'm on tour, ya know?" Macy and I decided it was best if we broke up with our boyfriends before we left. I doubt Macy will do it, but me and Jackson were better as friends.

"Oh, no I understand!" Jackson said chuckling. "I was going to break up with you too!!" he said.

We both cracked up and were rolling on the floor laughing.

I just wonder how it went for Macy.

Macy's POV

I cant do it. I love him, and we can stay together during and after tour. Yeah, that's what I'll do. He's just perfect, and special, and everything! Urg I love him.

THE DAY HEARTBREAK LEAVES FOR TOUR!

( still Macy's POV )

We were all at the airport saying goodbye. Jackson, James, Cami's boyfriend Tucker, and Lily's boyfriend Kyle were all there to say goodbye. We had said bye to our parents before coming to the airport. All us girls climbed in board the private jet, and we were off.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but not than many people are reading, so ya. The more reads I get, the longer the chapters! Kk biiiiiiii!!!!

- Carrot Queen