Benefits

Unfortunately, there isn't much managers of EC could do for their officials as of now but we hope for situations to change as we grow together.

However, these are the benefits you will get for working with us,

1. Experience

Although an online community, the things to be learnt with this team is countless!

This kind of experience will be needed in real life for when you start working (if you are still a student)  and at work (if you are already working)

The idea of different kind of people from different part of the world is a great avenue for you to learn a great deal for life.

The possibilities are endless.

2. Recognition

We will guarantee you recognition here on wattpad for your countless help, services, dedication and what have you.

3. Family

Being part of team Earnesty also presents you with not just teammates but family... Family with which we share our best days and worst days.

The family who will be there for us when we need them and family we can spend eternity with.

4. Certificates

Work with Earnesty for a certain number of period and we will reward you with a signed printable certificate for your certificate collection and possibly resumes.

All these and more for you as a part of our team.

Thank you very much for applying.
Good luck!

Regards,
Founder
let_alpha_write