Chapter 6

I find myself in a large crowd of people sneaking their heads onto the other's shoulders .

What is happening.

I lift my feet just below my ankle, up struggling to look ahead the tall people gathered in-front of me.

I'm now staring at an extreme large castle with long large turrets on every corner, along with a soldier below and above the high ground, their heads shift either sides with metallic shields in their hands, battlements above the walls, a black horse in a red flag placed on top of the dark grey castle.

I gasp as I spot as I finally spot a risen ground with long stairs along it. Gasps and murmurs are heard from the crowd. Suddenly follows a loud sobs and cries from the crowd. Before
I know it , an old man is pulled by a guard as he stumbles to his feet on the stairs with chains around his neck to risen ground.

This can't be worse than Qardous.

I try not to believe what I'm witnessing as I spot a crown wearing figure along with his soldiers behind appears on one of the turret looking down to the risen ground. He raises his hand at the guard whose hands firmly holds the chains of the old man and he pushes him to his knees and his head hits the stump.

That can't be my father.

I see him clearly now. I see it really is him, I just don't want to believe that he really is a monster. I just don't want to believe I was wrong for coming here in the first place.

The guard hold the rope of the chopper pulley before starting back to the king. The king balls his raised hand at him.

No.

The chopper falls to the poor man's neck and his head immediately drops to a wood bucket along it. The king turns to face his soldiers before demanding something to them and they all turn their way ,without a glimpse at his people, he heads his way back inside.

The large crowd of people begin to scatter. I glare my eyes in anger and disgust to a man who calls himself my father.

To a man whom you call you father.

The realization punches my ribs and nearly chokes my breath out of me. But there's no way out. He doesn't even know that I exist.

The nerve wrecking idea that overthinks me to him having an affair with a woman other than my mom kills me inside, I fight the urge to let it invade the possibility in my mind before my eyes lay to lady. The lady who must be the old man's daughter as she drops to her knees with one hand muffling her cries. The crowd scatters in a clear negligence unable to help her.

This is much than a Qardous would do.

A city of monsters.

The girl's skin is brown pale shining through the morning reflection of the sun. Her long lashes are wet through the tears rolling down her cheeks. Dark brown hair flows through the morning breeze.

I jerk my feet up and walked to her.

"Are you okay. I'm so sorry", I attempt to lift her up.

"No",she gently jerks her arm away from my hold, she then looks up at me with a look I can simply define. I can simply tell that literally no one would help anyone in Azrah. Before I know it I feel strong arms inter whining in between my elbows and I'm being pulled up up by two soldiers at either of my sides.

"Hey-", I attempt to move from their grip.

"You come with us", one of the soldier demands.

"She did no wrong", the brown hair defends and rubs her already swollen brown eyes with the back of her hand. I fight the urge to elbow
Them from their grip.

"I'm Ban Sutri", I jerk my hand from their strong hold and raised it to her.

"Alya ", she forces a smile before she catches my hand and shakes it in a welcoming gesture.

"I hope we get in touc-

"You probably don't know, they're gonna lock you up and-", she immediately lay her small hand over my shoulder whispering , attempting to warn me before she is pushed on the floor by my right soldier.

What an indecent.

"Let's go!", they pull me from her and she sighs in a worried expression.

"I'm so sorry for your dad", I state ignoring their remark as they force me inside the castle ground.

She nods and stare at the floor.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Helloes to y'all ;);) hope you liked this chapter. Ban sutri is finally dragged to castle. Don't miss what happens. What happens? Be patient. They say: " when u reach to the end of a rope , tie a knot n hold on..;)" I'd love to see u tapping that star down there. And drop ur beautiful comments y'all;) I truly love youu :):););*))