Cinema -E.G.D-

Standing in queue  my boyfriend; Ethan and I was waiting to pick up our tickets to go watch 'US' which is a thriller. We are so excited to go watch it we've been wanting to see this movie since we saw the trailer for it.

Finally receiving our tickets we scatter over to get our popcorn and drinks.

"Can I please got one large popcorn some dairy milk buttons and some sour patch kids please" I asked the young girl behind the counter she smiled at me nodded then started to collect the items I asked for. Ethan was standing holding my hand from behind he was so close behind me I bent down a bit to look over the counter to watch the girl do the popcorn as I was nosy that my ass brushed against him. Ethan stiffened a little holding my hand a little tighter I stood up once I realised what he was trying to say.

"Sorry baby I didn't realise" I said to him he just smiled shaking his head as a light tint off red covered his cheeks.

"Don't worry baby it's not your fault you are just so god damn gorgeous" he smirked at me, his eyes carelessly wondering my body. He kissed my neck quickly while a soft tint arose to my cheeks.

The young girl passed all the items over the counter and I smiled looking at all the treats passing the popcorn and sweets to Ethan. The young girl told me the price as I retrieved my card out to pay.

"Baby I'll pay put your card away" Ethan said swatting my hand away however I pushed him back not harshly to prevent him from scooping in. I shock my head no.

"No Ethan I'm paying you always pay I want to pay I have my own money baby I don't like you keep paying for me" Ethan smirked like he had a thought rush to his mind then suddenly smiled admiring how I am independent even with a boyfriend so hunky like him. I turned around with a victorious smile and paid while saying thank you to the young girl.

As we was walking to the movie theatre room Ethan's hand moved down to the small of my back to my ass. I looked at him wondering what he was doing considering we are in public and there are people around my cheeks already with a tint of red just slightly growing more red. He squeezed my ass making me jump forward slightly as a smirk itched up on my face at his carelessness for what he is doing.

"Your the independent type y/n/n" whispering in your ear with his hot breath fanning down my neck. Not noticing his hands coming back up to the small of my back to holding a tight grip to my hand bring it to his lips kissing the back of it. I smirked up at him my cheeks now a crimson red. But I don't care anymore.

"Spoil me with loyalty I can finance myself" Ethan just smiled down at me with love in his eyes but also shocked etched on his face. Leaning down to kiss me he opens the door.

"You just amaze me everyday baby-girl all I want to do is show you how much you are worth" his wet lips placed a gentle kiss to my cheek as I walked through the door walking in the theatre.

"To the top baby-girl, out the way with our own space" I could here the hornyness and want in his voice. So deep and sensual, made my legs go weak just managing to keep my composure. Looking back I check with Ethan to make sure the seats I have chosen are okay to which he nodded.

We sat right up the top in the middle perfect seating. Considering we are watching this movie really late to when it went in the cinema there are only maybe 4 other people here. Which is perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The adverts started to play Ethan swiftly lifted the arm rest and placed his arm around my neck moving himself over to me. I snuggled into him resting my forearm on his leg giving his thigh a tight squeeze to which Ethan responded to by tensing his legs. Looking down with amusement Ethan had a semi-boner from when we was outside and it's still there. I'll leave it for now tease him for all the times he has done it to me and left me all horny, see how he likes it.