[Fansign - Sangyeon]

You were waiting in line to meet The Boyz. You were super excited for it. As you waited you talked to some girls there.
Now it was your turn to meet them. You sat in front of Younghoon first and he smiled. You laughed as he told you about some funny things that happened to him.
You moved down the line and the last was Sangyeon. You nervously sat down, he was after all your bias.
He smiled softly and you eased a bit.
"What's your name?"
"(Y/N)."
He nodded, writing in your notebook. You smiled as he asked you some questions about your hometown and your interests.
It was time for you to move. He took your hand and smiled.
"I left you a little present inside."
You smiled and nodded.
As you sat down and watched people go down the line, you opened the notebook and saw his number with a little heart.
You giggled and looked up, only to notice Sangyeon glancing at you.
You smiled and put his number in your phone. You were now at their concert and you were having the time of your life.
As you went home you decided to text him.
I had fun today. Thank you for your hard work.
You smiled as a message popped up.
I'm glad. How about we talk more in person? I would like to get to know you more.
You grinned, your heart fluttering, as you wrote him back saying yes.