Chapter one- Metting my Prince

Hi, I am not going to use real names for the sake of privacy and what not.

Here goes. Don't forget to comment and vote.

.................................................

Amalia's pov

Tyler Larson.

I remember when I first met him, I was in fifth grade and it was my first day of a new school and I walked past him, he was staring at me. I was shy back then so I walked quickly away.

The first time I talked to him was in the last term of the year.

My grade was doing this bowling thing every Friday during 2nd break we'd go to the bowling alley and spend the rest of the day there.

We were all put in groups of people we don't normally hang out with to bring us out of our comfort zones.

He was in my group.

We didn't talk at first. just quick glances and small smiles.

Then I made a joke and he laughed, no one else did because they didn't get it. But he did.

Later I made a reference to one of my favourite movies (star Wars), he high fived me.

We started to talk about that movie and others like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.

We became good friends.

On the last Friday of bowling the song Party Rock Anthem came on.

He started shuffling, I laughed and then joined him.

He started doing another move, he called it the spongebob.

He tried to get me to do it and I refused, he tried to get me to sing and I wouldn't, I was too shy.

I tried running off but he caught me in his arms. Oh it was like our first hug.

I told him to let go and he said not until I did something embarassing and out of my comfort zone.

I begged for anything but that.

He asked me to kiss him.

I was young, and shy. I told him after school.

But I never showed up.

That was the last time I saw him, as it was holidays and i was changing schools again.

I thought he would have forgotten me.