Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun AEDON HAMBLETON!

It was a dark and stormy night in Winstanley. Aedon shivered in the cold little lane air. He pondered at the sight of Ben Purcell's saves. It was Morecambe esc. It was the 21st of June, 2019 and Aedon liked this. Today was the day. The last GCSE. Aedon knew what this meant. Lauren would reply to his message from 10 months ago. Also it was Yuling when Aedon eats lots of dog but that no important. He jumped up and down in excitement. He used his Chinese powers to know where she lived. Aedon knew. Aedon always knew. It was Morecambe...

Aedon returned home to his house on a big hill. He quickly jumped into his best clothes. Lonsdale boxers, socks, joggers and top. However, he was feeling adventurous so he chucked on his McKenzie Hoodie. Aedon surely knew that this would attract every single female who saw him. There was a knock on his house door and Neil answered. 

"Hello?" Questioned Neil. A shady figure dressed in a full lacoste tracksuit looked deep into Neil's eyes

"Where der fook has my dog gone!" Exclaimed the shady figure.

"Who are you?" Questioned Neil. The shady figure pulled out his walking stick from behind his back and pointed to his Range Rover. Neil went straight white. His knees buckled.

"I am Stephen"