Bleakfalls Barrow

Jarl Balgruff rose from his throne and walked down the steps, "My court wizard has been researching into these dragon incidents. He's been needing help with a certain project."

  J'ron followed him and they were met with the court wizard, Farengar. "Farengar, I have someone for the, job you needed."

  The nord looked at Balgruff, "Hm? Oh right that job." He turned to J'ron, "I see, so you're the one who is helping me with my research?"

  J'ron shrugged his shoulders, "Let's just get this over with, what am I doing?" Farengar nodded, "I see, straight to the point. Leave the details to your betters." J'ron blinked a few times, 'Is he saying he's better than me? He's lucky I don't punch him.'

  The wizard continued on, "I need you to look in some Nordic ruins for a stone tablet that may or may not be there. I have an associate who would very much like to see this tablet."

  J'ron nodded, "Okay, so where are these ruins?" Farengar nodded, "Right, it's a short ways up the mountain near Riverwood. The locals should point you to it, the ruins are called Bleakfalls Barrow."

  "Alright, I'll be back with your tablet." 'And after that I can finally just relax for a bit.' The Khajiit turned around and headed outside, soon making his way out of the gate and on to Riverwood.

*Time skip by, K I N G C R I M S O N*

  J'ron soon made it to Riverwood and walked back into the Riverwood trader, "Hey I'm back, just want some directions to some ruins, Bleakfalls Barrow, ... That's all I'm doing."

  The shop keeper nodded and the woman he was arguing with yesterday spoke up, "I can help with that."

  J'ron nodded and pointed at the door, let's go then. The two left the store and walked down the road, "My name is Camilla by the way, you must have fun traveling I take it?"

  J'ron shrugged, "I just don't like being in one place for too long is all, why I came to Skyrim I suppose. Though I haven't been given the warmest welcome." He mumbled the last part to himself.

  "Hm? What was that?" Camilla asked curiously, J'ron shook his head, "It's nothing. So where is this Bleakfalls at anyway?"

  "Oh, well you cross this bridge and head down that road, towards the mountain." She smiled happily, "Also, just saying, if you find a golden claw please bring it back to the shop. My brother and I would really appreciate it."

  J'ron sighed, "Fiiiiiiiiiiiine! Geez I can't get by without one person asking me to do something for them!"

  Camilla only smiled, "Oh thank you, I'll make sure you're rewarded for this." She turned and walked back to Riverwood, leaving J'ron by himself.

  'It's literally just up the mountain, she could have just said that instead of following me all the way here.' He shook his head and made his way up the road.

K I N G  C R I M S O N!!

  J'ron soon made it to Bleakfalls Barrow, realizing it was a bandit den. "I hate bandits so much." He drew the sword he had gotten from the Jarl, flames danced across it's edge.

  He quickly rushed in and he cut down the first bandit in front of him, the bandit's fur armor quickly caught aflame and engulfed him, his screams alerting the rest of them.

  An orc swung at him with a battle axe, "No one best an orc!" J'ron shifted his stance and ducked the swing, in a swift motion his blade pierced the orc's throat, "Guess this cat just did."

  J'ron cut through bandit after bandit, his sword engulfing them in flames, when he was done all that remained were their burning corpses, "Just another day."

  He stood before the doors and pushed them open, 'Geez these are heavy!' When he stepped in he overheard more bandit's ahead.

  Crouching down and moving slowly, J'ron moved in the shadows and they soon came into view.

  "How long is this going to take?" A man said, "Do you really think we can trust that Dunmer?" A woman spoke after him, "Arvel isn't the most trustworthy but if he trys to stab us in the back he'll get what's coming to him."

  'Arvel huh? Wonder if he has that claw thing.' J'ron readied an arrow and fires it into the woman's throat.

  "Huh?! Who's there?!" J'ron only fired another arrow and it shot straight into the man's chest.

  J'ron stood up and walked to their fire, "If you see an arrow, your instinct should be to take cover, not have yourself wide open."

  After looting their bodies and a chest he continued his decent into the ruins, he found another bandit walking to a lever. After he pulled it a volley of arrows shot out in front of him and he screamed as they pierced his body.

  "Okay....... Don't make that mistake then." He walked into the room and looked around, he noticed three small pillars, each with its own symbol on it. He saw an eagle, a whale, and a snake. He then noticed above the gate were the similar symbols, in the order of a snake and a whale.

  'Huh, ones missing." He looked down and saw another snake symbol. '....... It's so easy.' He turned the small pillars in their order and pulled the lever, the gate immediately opened.

  As he went deeper inside, J'ron noticed spiderwebs along the walls and they only grew more frequent as he walked. "Hello? Is someone there? Please you have to help me!" A voice rang out and J'ron hid around the corner.

  A mass of webs lined the large room and along a 'wall' was a Dark Elf, who was still in a thick mass of webs. 'Must be Arvel.'

  J'ron stepped out, as soon as he did an enormous frostbite spider, 'And this is what get for trying to be nice.'

  J'ron was snapped out of his thoughts when the spider lunged at him, he quickly rolled to his right, causing the spider to ram into the wall. "Alright alright I'll play with you." J'ron drew his sword, immediately cutting into one of its legs, "But I play a bit rough just so you know, I don't always play nice~."

  The fire from the blade ate away at it's body causing it to shriek in pain, "Yeah yeah fire bad." J'ron jumped on top of the spider and buried his sword into its head, "Just lay down and haunt someone's dreams."

  It's shook violently as it slumped over and died. "I still hate spiders." J'ron hopped off it's back and looked at the Dark Elf, "Now let's look at you."

TO BE CONTINUED

Alright how is it going my gangstars Nara_boi here with a skyrim update finally.
J'ron: Yes, there is much joy from me.
A/N: Don't sass me or I'll spray you with a water bottle.
J'ron: ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
Any way so now that I've done this I hope to update more so y'all can just read and be happy with my trash writing. I guess I don't have much to say, oh wait. I'll be doing a thing hopefully next week where you can ask my characters questions. Hehe, I'm so smart.
Victor: And unoriginal.
Alex: And lazy.
Damien: And a pervert.
A/N: FUCK ALL OF YOU!!
Anyway I'll see you next time and as always
Everyone: ARRIVEDERCI!