Chapter 4

Authors note*

Hi everyone how have you been? I feel really bad I have not updated I have been really busy and I know that's not an excuse I would just like to thank unicornsarereal45 because she practically helped me the ought this whole chapter you could say anyways enough of my blabbing please comment

Vote

And

Enjoy!!!!

JESSA'S POV

We walked to my house like we always did and finished our ice cream and all I could do was stay quiet. I had nothing to say and if I did it would most likely not been positive to me or stiles. I thought about my boyfriend brad we had not talked in a long time maybe last month was the last time I saw him and all it was, was another rape scene to add to my list of shit he has done to me. I won't lie brad is a very attractive guys and I just love his brown ish green eyes, but the way he treats me is complete bull-shit you would think he is the kind if guy who you can just cuddle with and watch movies with and not be afraid of anyone who would hurt you. but the thing is he is the one to hurt you and he only does it when he knows he can get away with it when he knows I can scream as loud as new Bourne baby but nobody would here. school would be am starting up in a few weeks and I couldn't fathom what is going to happen when we walk together or do anything in public in school.

I was knocked out if my thought when we appeared at my door step. I took my bag and dug for my keys. when I saw the little castle key chain stiles got me for my birthday I grabbed it and unlocked my door.

" Mom I'm home!!." I screamed.

My mom had always been the one to support me as for my dad he wasn't really uh in the picture. my mother and him never got married and I always wanted to meet him. mom always told me stories but I wanted to talk to him in person but all I know is he lives somewhere in California and the bad part is for me is that we all live in London. I trudged to my room with stiles trailing behind me with a diet coke. I don't know what is with him and diet soda I guess he just likes it better. I jumped and huffed on my bed.

I herd stiles chuckle and I just laughed.

"So what do you want to do?" stiles asked a little shakily. I knew something was up he never acted like this around me, maybe a girl he liked but never me?!.!?!?!