Chapter 4

(The story is going to be in 3rd person and POV's sometimes)

RILEYS POV
****************
I drag myself home from a long day of work at the hell hole that is "Sheldon's Sea Food and Bar." I started working there just over a month ago I needed different ways of producing money other than sneaking it from Matt. So I grabbed an application and applied to the job. Little did I know my boss would be a dick and all the costumers, creepy assholes. I make my way up the stairs to my apartment and see a white piece of paper taped to my front door.

* * * * PLEASE NOTICE * * * *
We regret to inform you that this is your fifth and final warning regarding the lack of payment for your rent, unless you pay your $1,135 that is due then your suite/housing will be evicted. You have 2 days to vacate the premises or complete your payment. If you are found inside this suite/housing after the time period given then we will call authorities. If any of your belongings are found in this suite/housing after the time period given then we will rid of them. If you have any questions please contact the front office.

"Fuck." I say out loud. "Fuck fuck fuck" I mentally face palm myself. How could I have forgotten about this...maybe I was just to damn high to even acknowledge it. What the hell am I going to do... My rent money along with the money I owe Tank that is $2,255. I don't have that kind of money! My mind immediately resorts to Harry and his rich family and how easy it is for them. I wonder what it would be like to live like them, getting whatever you wanted because you had money. I deicide to think about this huge problem later and push the growing anxiety to the back of my mind. I push the door open and there sitting on my couch is Matt.

"What are you doing here" I say. He lifts his head and stands up and I notice something on his cheek, a tear?Was he crying?

"Riley hi...I've been waiting here for you and-"

"How long have you been here? How'd you get in?"

"The spare key you gave me remember?" He stretches out his arm to show me the key in his hand. I had forgotten that I gave him that."well I wanted to say I'm sorry...baby I miss you...please come back." And I feel something snap from within me.

"Come back? Come back? So what..you can fuck me again? I mean you act like we were in a relationship.. 'dating'" I say holding my hands up making air quotes as I say dating. "We were never dating..not once did we go out on a date-"

"Yes we did...we hangout all the time." he tries to defend himself.

"Unless you call a date, getting high and fucking....then no we've never been on a date."

"We'll.." He begins

"Well what!" I practically scream at him "Matt please just leave please" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Riley"He grabs my wrist "babe forgive me..." He brings my wrist to his mouth and kisses the skin there. I let myself forget for just a second and then I rip my arm from his grasp.

"No...Matt we are done...done..no more visits in the middle of the nights, no phone calls when you're bored...nothing okay? I don't want to see you or talk to you." He is visually angry. I grab the key from his hand "good bye and get out."

"FINE!! FUCK YOU THEN" he screams and slams the door as he leaves.

***** one day later *****
Asked for a raise at my job, my boss said no.
I sold all the furniture and knickknacks I own, which isn't a lot. Leaving just my clothes and a box full of sentimental's and still not enough money.
Asked all my "closest friends" for a lone, they responded with "I have my own money issues to deal with".
I even asked Matt to give me money, that obviously didn't go over well.
*****two day later****
I prostituted myself last night, trying to gather up as much money as I could.
It's still not enough, I will have to be out of my apartment by the end of the day.
I can't believe I've fallen down so low.
*************************************
Authors note

OooooOoo what's gonna happen? Thank you for reading❤️ please comment and vote!!! I'm sorry it took so long to update😩 but I'll try to be better!

-HunterAndCallie