July 7, 2014 (wattpad story)

Vanten was born on July 30, 2000. The day she was able to go home her mother and father died in an accident, leaving her an orphan. She stayed with her grandparents until she was about 10 when they had passed away in their sleep. Vanten... Vanten didn't know how or why but she had a dream that her grandparents would die, she drew everything that came to mind... including their deaths. She drew, scribbled all over page after page, flipping to the backs of the pages until she had none left. Her walls were plastered with their graves. Then the very next night. Their hearts gave way at the same exact moment. Police came and saw her alone at the house and asked her for her name. She shook her head which dripped of blood. He asked about the blood and she shrugged. He sat her in his police car and left her there. He slowly crept in the house, gun ready, sweat dripped from his forehead. He hesitantly walked into the grandparents room only to see nothing. A streak of pain went through his eyes before he heard a bark then "go to sleep" there, he lied dead. Vanten sat and waited for the police man, knowing he wasn't coming back. She sighed and got out; she ran. Only two months later did she end up in an orphanage. She finally got cleaned up. Insanely vivid and gruesome nightmares haunted her. Everyone was sprawled in blood and on the floors and impaled on the walls. She shook her head trying to keep from thinking like that. She grabbed a note pad and a pen from the mistresses office and began to furiously scribble the images from her mind to the note pad. The very next night kids screamed out, alarms went off, blood spattered everywhere, and most of all.

Only one survivor.

A group of police came and saw her dripping of blood, knowing she couldn't had done this she was deemed a victim, one man took her to his police car and went back to clear things up with the others. They all met the same fate. A bark, go to sleep, and then death. (If you are getting scared; remember, this is a creepy pasta, it is not true in any way shape or form) she once more got out and ran away, knowing they would not return. She ran right into a on coming car and was badly hurt but survived. It was dark that night when she awoke in the hospital. A wet, red dog laid at her feet and a pail boy covered his face with his white hoodie, another boy sat the same except a dark grey hod die and a blue mask on.

She spoke up, "ummm... who are you?" She asked. They looked over at her.

"We have been the ones making your beautiful drawings come true! I am Jack, this is Jeff... that's Smiley..." the masks boy muffled under his mask. Another walked in but it was a older man, pail, tall, a black suit and no face.

"This has to be a dream!" Vanten said staring at the faceless man.

"A dream? I'm glad it's not a nightmare!" Jeff said getting up to pet Smiley.

"Jeffery! Don't get blood all over your hands! We still have to look like normal kids to everyone!" Jack said concerningly.

Static rang out from the faceless man.

"That's slender man... he is head of Pasta Productions... he is in charge of all Creepy Pastas! We are just some famous ones you may know!" Jeff said wiping his hands on the bed. I sat at the edge of my bed when the door opened again.

"Oh! You have company!" The nurse said cheerfully. I looked at them then her. "Take your pills, it has been a while since you have been awake!" She said handing me a cup of water and two small pills. I popped them into my mouth and quickly gulped them down with water.