🥀2🥀

EXCUSE ALL AND ANY MISTAKES ALL YALL WRITERS SHOULD KNOW AUTOCORRECT IS A BITCH

ENJOy!

¥¥¥

Lauren sighed as she parked her car outside of Walmart

Lauren sighed as she parked her car outside of Walmart. She had a off day today so she was finally going grocery shopping and she hated going grocery shopping with a passion. She loved to eat them tho.

Grabbing a buggy she made her towards the produce section grabbing some fruits and a couple vegetables, chicken and other things that was on that side.

She then walked to cereal aisle as she looked down at the grocery list she ran into someone's shopping cart with hers.

She gasped "I'm so sor-" she cut herself off rolling her eyes at the sight of who she bumped into.

"You gone stop bumping into me." East mugged her.

"South leave me alone." She smirked seeing his face scrunch up.

"My name ain-" she cut him off. Which is something he truly hated.

"I could care less." She said going to reach for her favorite cereal cookie crisps. She sighed realizing she was to short.

She tenses up feeling Dave's tall figure behind hers he reached over her grabbing the cereal she went to grab it.

"Oh you wanted them?"he smirked putting in the buggy and walking away

I know he didn't just- ok

Letting out a frustrating sigh she grabbed the off brand box crisp cookies butting them in the buggy along with some lucky charms.

Once she had everything she needed east moralistically got in line behind her causing her to slightly roll her eyes

"I was gone be nice and give you the cereal but nah yah lil mean ass don't deserve it." He but the cereal box bag in buggy.

"Nooo stop playing." She grabbed the box out of his cart quickly giving it to the cashier.

"Add my stuff to hers" he told the cashier. The cashier nodded his head ringing up east's items as well.

"No you don't have to do that." She tried giving the cashier her card but the cashier didn't take only because the look east was giving him and he ain't wanna die so he took east card.

"You really didn't have to do that.. here." She tried handing him the cash but he declined. she took the time to look at his features and she say god took his time.

"nah that's some light see I'm actually nice unlike some people."

Lauren started laughing but east didn't find anything funny.