Chapter Twenty - Four.

Re - cap:

After finishing, singing Fatime's favourite song, I simply sat back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling and just hope that singing the song would be just enough to help Fatime.

Will if help Fatime to gain all of her health and strength back or will it send her into another downward spiral into a horrific ending?

back to the story;

Justin's POV.

I would do anything right now just to see Fatime smile again one last time. I just wished everything out turned back to the way everything was okay when Daniel wasn't in the picture and not being a bastard and treating my girl like this. No one should be treated like this especially when it's my girl and the love of my life. That's just uncalled for. I just sat back into the chair and watched Fatime. I couldn't do anything else, I didn't want to miss a thing. Sitting there for hours and hours and still nothing. I started to feel that my eyes were closing ever so slighting and I couldn't let that happen. I don't know if I could ever forgive myself if I missed something so important as Fatime just because if me closing my eyes for a few seconds.

After getting all of the bad thoughts out of my head, I just tried to imagine what our future was going to look like, I know it sounds bad like that but I mean it in a the best possible way. I can't wait to start our future together with my girl. I just want her to get back to way it should be. Realising that I couldn't stay awake any longer, I simply got out of the chair and slowly laid down on the bed with Fatime, I wrapped my arms around her body to keep her safe and out of harms way. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes without saying another word.

Wednesday 1st June 2016

Can't really believe that this day has finally arrived, knowing that in a few hours our lives will change forever, but will it be for a great reason or not?

Just getting change into something you only wear once in my lifetime for a very very important occasion, just feels like it's the right day to do that today, I walk into my wardrobe and right at the end there was a mirror with a large black garment bag next to it, I opened it up to see that it was ready, my tux was ready for the best day. I got ready and went downstairs, to see that my dad was there waiting for me. I got into the back of the limousine and waited. The journey was feeling like it would never end. Why was I getting nervous all of a sudden?

Finally the limousine stops and everything stops with it even the time. Someone opens the door and could see it was my dad, I got out and saw that everything was perfect, it was a beautiful day for a day at the beach. I walked down to where I was going to stand for the ceremony and just waited. The day has finally going to be made into a reality. After about 10 to 15 minutes of waiting and watching the waves, I hear some music faintly starting to play in the background, does that mean it's time.

I look up to see the most beautiful and stunning woman I have ever seen walk this earth. She looked breath taking, I'm just speechless. As she was walking down the isle I could see more of her beautiful features and her dress, her dress was perfect but not as prefect as the woman that is wearing it. I just couldn't keep my emotions in anymore, I let the tears run down my face. I won't be able to forget this moment for the rest of my life. It was magical. Fatime reached the end of the isle and as she did we both placed our hands into each other's. I removed her blusher from her beautiful face so I could see her more clearly, I softly kissed my girl forehead and whispered into her ear "Hello beautiful!" As soon as I said that all I could see was her blushing, I love making my girl blush. The feeling of finally be able to called Fatime my wife it absolutely the best feeling there is.

We are gathered here for the marriage ceremony of Fatime Orbán & Justin Bieber...

It was time to say my vows that I had written, I shakily got the piece of paper out of my tux pockets and stared down at it but my mind just went blank. Why was happening? I quickly decided that I was going to scrap that and speak from the heart, that's were my real feeling are.