Chapter 21

A/N - IMPORTANT! I am going to start writing a little paragraph at the beginning of each, starting with this chapter. It will be a look into what's going to happen later in the story, so read it carefully, it will give you clues as to what the final chapters will be like. Thank you. Enjoy!

-

-

-

The burning hatred she has towards him, the pain and torture of the lies, she is now aware of what he has done. She wants to put the gun to his head, pull the trigger and end the monstrosity she calls hers, but she cannot. She may hate this man, more than she has hated anyone in this world, but he is her beacon. He has guided her through the bad patch of life, opened her up and created the real her which was hidden deep within her. She loves him, she hates him, but will she pull that trigger in the end. 

Kyla's POV 

"I'm almost in," Claire yells as she furiously types on her high tech laptop. It looks like a normal laptop until you open it, it has a lot of government official files, other stuff and then Claire's personal folders, which I don't think should be kept on there. She's crazy when it comes to technology and her items, she literally bit my hand because I tried to touch a key on the laptop. 

"How much longer?" Harry impatiently asks, he's been pacing the living area for thirty minutes straight. It's annoying having someone do that beside you, with them not noticing how annoying it actually is. Claire lets out a deep sigh, narrowing her eyes at Harry, stopping her work on the laptop. 

"The more you ask that the longer it will take, shut your gob for a few minutes," she says, cracking her knuckles and returning to her work. I don't know how she does it, I know how to work a computer, but what she does is way further than that. She's a tech wizard, literally. 

"I think you're forgetting who's apartment you're in," Harry hisses at Claire, causing her to stop her work again to turn around. She glares at him, standing up. 

"And I think you're forgetting who the f.uck is doing this work, now back off or you're on your own!" Claire informs Harry, basically murdering him with her eyes. Harry glares at her, he doesn't dare speak another word. That's Harry put in his place, a near impossible thing to do. I like Claire even more, hopefully she sticks around for a while. I snort at Harry's reaction, resulting in glares from both of them. Claire finally takes a seat again, continuing with whatever she is even typing. I smile at Harry, again receiving a glare from him. 

"Yes! I did it!" Claire suddenly yells, making me slightly jump. I had a slight feeling that Simon would have his files locked down, inaccessible completely but I was wrong. Claire can definitely work magic with a laptop, that is a fact. I am so relieved, this is going to go better than I thought. 

"Finally, now let us see," Harry demands, stepping closer to the laptop. Claire adjusts the laptop screen to make it easy for both me and Harry to read. I scan over the screen, noticing an address for a meeting, a meeting for Simon. It says that it's important, therefore we need to be there. It's tomorrow, but a name on the list shocks me. Wren Faye. I don't know a Wren Faye, but it's weird that this person has the same surname as me, I think I should give this meeting a check. 

"We have to go," I say, talking to Harry. He looks at me as if I have ten heads, then shakes his head. I knew he'd be against it. He's always against what I say, it always has to be his plan. 

"No, no f.ucking way Kyla, it's too risky." That's just bullshit, this job is f.ucking risky. You need to take major risks to achieve the main goal, which I am going to do with or without Harry there. This is important to me, he must know that.