Two boners in few hours (18+++)

Ayan

"Boyfriend?" That Ellien or Elliot whatever his name was said. It still took me a moment to recover from that kiss.

Damn that was so hot!

I certainly had a boner down there. I looked at her and that kiss again came to my head. Damn! That was such a passionate one.

"Elliot.. I am so sorry. Ayan and I have been dating for a while now. I didn't mean for you to find out like this." Cookie said adjusting herself and trying to get away from my grip. I pulled her closer to me. Close enough for her to feel my boner.

"Ayan!" She whispered to me. I just gave her a smirk and she got more annoyed but then turned her attention back to Elliot.

"Why did you have to lie to me?" Elliot said in a low tone and for a moment I felt for the guy. If I saw my Cookie with someone else making out I would be crushed too.

"I didn't want to lie to you. I just haven't spoken to Jake about it and I wanted to be the person who told him about us. I am really very sorry." She said innocently and I could see the guilty look on her face. She wanted to go near him but my grip wouldn't loosen on her.

"I am really disappointed Veronica. I really thought we reached a point where we could be honest to each other. This is heartbreaking." Elliot said and he looked like he was about to cry. I then loosened my grip on her a little because I knew it was the right thing to do.

She went near him and held his hand in hers.
No! No! No! I didn't let her go for that.

"I am very sorry Elliot. Of course we are good friends and I had no reason to lie to you. Please forgive me. Please! Please!" She said and lifted his face that was towards the ground to look at her.

I am not liking the touching at all.

"I just need sometime alone. I'll give you a call sometime later." He said and started moving towards the gate.

"Elliot please wait. I am sorry." Cookie said but he wouldn't listen and in no time he was out. She looked upset at first and then she turned to me with a furious face. I had never seen her so angry.

Damn! Is it wrong if I said I was super turned on?

"You! You jerk. This is all because of you. Who is this girl? What are you guys doing in a restaurant hand in hand?" She yelled and Michelle stood up. She worked in my father's office and she was teaching me ways around work as I was planning to help my father out in sometime.

"This is Michelle ." I said introducing the both of them.

"Wow! Wonderful! Thank you for providing me with so much information. It must have been so tough." She yelled and her tone was dripping with sarcasm. She took her bag paid the bill and stormed off the restaurant.

What just happened?

I looked at Michelle and she batted her eyelashes seductively. What's wrong with women these days?

"Who was that?" She asked sliding her arm against mine.

"That's my girlfriend." I answered bluntly removing my wallet to pay the bill and rush behind my Cookie.

"Really? That girl? I mean you're so handsome and look at her. She's dressed from Target head to bottom." She said and tried to move closet to me.

"Not one word about her or I'll forget that you're an employee or even a lady for that matter. She is my pride and you say anything against her it's directly on me. Watch that mouth of yours." I said and furiously stormed out.