Guess who back, back Again

Stefani

[Continuing from where left off...]

     "I should probably go take a shower and get some rest" I smiled at him and started walking towards my stairs "Can you call my security guard and ask him to bring some backup"

"Of course" he smiled back "Where do you want me to sleep?"

"The guest bedroom next to my room, please" it came out more of a beg

"Okay" he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone to call Paul

"I thought you didn't want to be alone?" He questioned as I reached the first step

"You don't get to see me naked, Coop" my giggle filled the foyer

"Never said I did.. I can if you want me to though" I can tell he smirked by the tone in his voice

"If you want; just chill upstairs" I finished off the many steps

~

After my hour long, burning hot, performance/shower I got out and threw on black undies with a gray "Don't ever talk to me or my dogs again" shirt my dad gave to me for my birthday.

I looked like a mess with my bleach blonde hair starting to turn deep brown at the roots, and my totally nude face. The last time I was this original looking was on the set of ASIB.

I walked out of the master bathroom and into my room. The clock on the wall above my bed read 12:48 am

"How late was it when we got home?" I asked myself aloud "This gal needs some sleep"

I quickly brushed my hair, put it into a low ponytail, and turned off the lights. I was finally in bed ready to have an excellent night of rest.

Any other night as soon as I hit my head to this pillow I'd be able to fall asleep for at least twelve to thirteen hours, but tonight it was different.

My eyes were opening and closing for the next hour and eventually, I shut my eyes and prayed for dear life I would fall asleep peacefully.

Turns out that was the exact opposite. As soon as my heart rate slowed I heard the heavy boots that were once in Bradley's humble abode walking up my staircase.

I shot up in bed feeling a little tingle in my body. Something didn't feel right and I had to get Bradley.

"Bradley" I called out but not even I could hear myself

The steps came closer and I decided it was best to hide under my comforter since it was big enough to hide at least ten bodies without recognition.

The steps got louder and louder and right as I closed my eyes tight to hopefully make it all go away the sound of my bedroom door swinging open filled the silence.

The metal boots hitting against my wooden floors sounded like knives cutting up carrots.

I wanted to disappear from my once safe home and go back to my parent's house in the early 2000s when not even I knew what my future held.

If this man was going to take me a second time I wanted him to give me the blackout medicine before I got on the plane. I didn't want to see the looks on everyone's faces as the slowly came to the realization who I was.

Before I had time to think my covers were thrown off of me and all I could do was scream.

This time I could hear myself screaming.

And now I find myself alone in my bedroom sitting up in my bed with sweat pouring off of my body.

I continued to scream hoping someone would hear.

The thuds of bare footsteps running towards me made me jump to my feet on my bed.

The double doors swung open and this time it wasn't the masked man. It was Bradley.

"Stefani what happened!" He yelled running up to me

I fell back onto my bed with sobs taking over my body.

"He's here! The man who took me! I think he was coming back for me!" I cried as he wrapped me into a hug

"Nobody is here, Stef" he whispered "There are at least fifty guards surrounding your house right now"

I continued to cry.

"It was just a dream" he rubbed my back gently

"Please stay in here tonight" My voice was soft

"Of course" he whispered

Tears were still falling out of my eyes as Bradley pulled out of the hug to take off his shoes and got into my king sized bed with me.

I rolled over onto my side so he couldn't see me crying.

I am such a fucking baby.

"Stef.." his voice deep and sensuous

I didn't respond.

He rolled over to mold himself to my body. We were now doing that big spoon little spoon thing that used to make me uncomfortable.

For some reason, I used to cringe when my ex-lovers used to pull me into one of these, but now there's this feeling in my heart and stomach that makes me want to never move.

"Thank you, Bradley" I reached under the covers to find his hand which was laying on my waist

"Anything for you Stef"

Sometime after that, we drifted off to sleep for real. Knowing he was there right by my side every second of my slumber made me have a different kind of sleep that night. Finally, I didn't have to fear waking up.