On The Job Agents

Trever finished napping.He went down stairs and went outside the house.

"Where were we supposed to meet again?oh yeah at Sammy's Toolshop at Sail Street"Trever reminded himself of where Agent Michael and Connor should meet.

Trever went to Connor's House.

Trever knocked on Connor's Door.The door opened.

"Hello Trever Connor is upstairs you want to come in?"Dean asked.

"Ok,Mr.Reike"Trever went inside Connor's house.

"Sit down,Trever"Dean suggested.

"Honey,Who is our guest?"Connor's Mom,Mary Reike Asked.

"Our guest here is Trever,dear"Dean replied.

"Oh hello Trever want some peanut butter cookies?"Mary asked.

"No thanks,Mrs.Reike"Trever replied.

Connor went down the stairs.

"Oh hello,son Trever is right here waiting for you"Dean said to Connor.

"Hey,Connor!"Trever exclaimed."Hey,Trever let's go to Sail Street"Connor suggested.

"Oh yeah...Mr.Reike and Mrs.Reike we should go"Trever said.

"Ok,Trever you may go with Connor"Mary smiled at Trever and Connor.

"Bye,Mom Bye,Dad"Connor waved goodbye to his parents and Connor and trever went to Sail Street.

At Sail Street Trever and Connor went to Sammy's Tool shop where Michael is waiting.

"Agent Michael! Agent Michael!"The two best friends ran towards Michael.

"Oh hey,Boys ready to go to C.O.D.E Headquarters?"Michael asked.

"Yes,Sir"The two boys and Michael hopped on the car and went to C.O.D.E Headquarters.

At C.O.D.E the Two young boys and Michael hopped down the car and went inside C.O.D.E headquarters.

"We should head to the Gadgets and Uniform Room"Michael suggested.

"Ok"The three went to the elevator and went to the Gadgets and Uniform room.

"Young recruits,here is your uniform and your BackJet"Michael gave Trever and Connor their uniform and BackJet filled with beginner gadgets.

"Wear your uniform we are gonna go to the Mission Hall"Michael said.

"Yes,Sir"The two young boys went to the Fitting room to wear their uniforms.

After Trever and Connor wore their uniforms they quickly went to The Mission Hall.

"New Recruits,we are gonna assign you to a mission at New Orleans"Michael said.

"That's only a 2 hour ride from here ok"Connor smiled.

"Oh,and let me introduce you to your new partner,Connor and Trever"Michael called the ten year olds' new partner.

"Connor,Trever,meet your new partner Ariana Lewis"Michael introduced Ariana to the two boys.

"Hello,New Recruits I will be your partner"Ariana smiled at the two boys.

"Nice to meet you,Ariana"Trever and Connor shaked hands with Ariana.

"Even if she is a girl she is an experienced agent she can inform you of danger"Michael Explained.

"I'm so excited for our first mission!"Trever exclaimed.

"Me too!"Connor agreed.

"Agent Michael,details for our mission"Ariana said.