Chapter 25

A/N
SO this chapter id dedicated to @Bampark for commenting on the last chapter and making my day. Thanks by the way. here is uan update for you.

---

ASTRYD

I woke up much early than I had expected. Well for starters I stayed up all night with Nyx. We watched 'Begin Again' on my laptop, that I'm sure I didn't finished watching. I thought of the things that had happened last night.

You see, I had this wild dream of kissing Nyx last night. Well not kissing him. A dream that he was kissing me. Gods, why did I just dreamt about that? Was I thinking of kissing him? Oh gods no. First of all, I wouldn't know how to kiss. Second, he was my brother's best friend. And lastly, OH GODS WHAT IS THAT PICTURE?

I had tilted my head to see my laptop open and my picture was on the newsfeed. It was a post of Nyx and it had a caption of 'Sweet dreams my sweet astryd'.

I started the photo posting war and captioning it with something sweet or flirty. Oh god, I was asleep when he took that picture. I was not prepared at all. I ran downstairs and opened Nyx's bedroom door. He was not there. I was about to go up again when he got out of the bathroom door. He was shirtless and he was brushing a towel on his wet hair. I narrowed my eyes on him. Luckily I have my phone in me and I took a snapshot of him.

"Touché love. Touché." He blushed as soon as he heard me. I walked towards him and made my body closer to his.

"Oh, this is so on love." I said. I could see the amusement on his face and the redness of it too.

As soon as I went up, I posted the picture of him with the towel on his head and captioned it 'good morning love :*'. But to my horror it was a wrong move. People commented lots of things, even my schoolmates.

'good catch nerd', 'who would have thought Ty would be living in with some hottie', 'nice', 'the ice has melted'

Ahhhrg. It was a wrong move. Now people seem to dwell in the belief of me having a boyfriend and living with him while in real life, all I had is a boy that is my brother's best friend and he is living with us this summer.

I headed down to the comfort room. I walked passed his room and he was standing on the doorway. He was looking at me and saw the amusement on his face. I think he was praising himself for my wrong doings. He had this victorious smirk on his face. Oh gods it's annoying but still, he was hot wearing that smirk.

"Hi." His sweet deep voice was ringing onto my ears.

"Hi back." I responded.

"So is it still on?" He asked with a teasing tone laced on his voice.

"Ha! Oh yes, it's still on!" I said with conviction.

"Were still friends right?" he asked.

"Yeah, were friends. We just have this picture war thing."

He did that hot smile of his and made my stomach do a double flip. What the hell is happening with me? Do I like him?

***

The photo war was going on for days. That made us closer to each other. I was afraid that this might end soon. Being close to someone was not my forte. They all go away. First was my dad then a close friend I had when I was in grade school. They all left me hanging when I became very attached to them.

It was just another normal night and I logged into my Facebook page. And boy, my profile had so much pictures of Nyx and me hanging around or goofing around. It made me laugh at the thought that if you didn't know us you would probably think that we were dating. My brother thought we are dating, what more if people didn't know me.