TeacherGermanyxStudent America

"Detention Mr. Jones." I say glaring at the student. If it wasn't for the special times that we get when I give Alfred detention I would be really pissed off right now. "Aww man really?" He says trying to look upset though we both know that he and I are both going to be antsy for the rest of the day. Alfred and I have been together for a year now. I know what you're probably thinking. Isn't that kinda wrong. Well I'm only 20 and Alfred's 17 and turns 18 next month so it's not that bad. “Yes really Mr. Jones. You know much better than to use that kind of language in my class. One would think you would have learned by now.” I say as I walk back to my desk. “Shit” He mumbles trying to be quite. “That’s two detentions Mr. Jones.” I say as I continue to write the notes I was writing before this all started. “You heard that?” He said probably blinking as he usually does when he’s surprised. I smile to myself and think you of all people should know that. Unfortunately I can’t say it aloud or someone might start to suspect something. I sigh aloud. “Of course I did. I hear everything Mr. Jones.” I sit down after I finish writing the last of the notes and the class goes back to their classwork… Well everyone but Alfred does. He of course lays his head down to try and go back to sleep. I probably shouldn’t have worn him out so much last night, but what else was I supposed to do. He knows how much I secretly like fruit rolls. He shouldn’t have covered his manly bits in it. Even though I’m in a room full of students and I know I shouldn’t, I start to think about last night.

        Alfred decided that we should do something different with our “special time” so after he dragged me into my black Camaro, he blindfolded me and drove us to, as I found out later, the back of the school. We could have easily been caught and I sure as hell reamed him out afterwards, but I have to admit that it was some of the best sex we had ever had. Who knew that when you mix a sexy car with an equally, if not more, sexy boyfriend with the back parking lot of where you work after hours, and add a simple fruit roll, it could create something so incredible.

*Smexy Flashback brought to you by fruit rolls ;)*-------------------------------------------

        Alfred grabs my tie and drags me to the back seat after parking my car only God knows where. “Al…” “Don’t talk. Tonight I’m in charge.” Alfred says his voice already husky with lust. At first I’m shocked, He never wants to take control, but then I realize how wonderful this could be. As I hear the sound of pants unzipping and some type of wrapper being undone, which was a really odd sound at the time, I lean up and whisper into his ear “Your wish is my command. Master” then nibble on his ear lobe. He groaned heavily and pulled me towards him as he sat back against the far door. “Good” He says and wraps his fingers into my hair. “Now be a good slave and suck it.” He forces my head down into what I presume is his lap. As I reach out to grab his miny-me, I encounter something strange. Something warm and sticky is where his member should be. Alfred notices my confusion and bends over slightly to whisper to me. “I know how much you love fruit rolls so I decided to give you a special treat since I’ve been so naughty lately... Florida’s covered in one.” He licks the shell of my ear while saying naughty, causing me to groan softly.

*End of Smexy Flashback*--------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Both fortunately and unfortunately for me the bell rings causing me to snap out of my flashback. It’s at this point that I realize I got myself excited. Thankfully this was my last class of the day... Which means Alfred will be able to help fix this. I inwardly smirk as the last of the ‘free’ students rush out the door to head home leaving myself and Alfred alone. “Lock the door Alfred.” I say and as he does I stand up and prop myself against my desk, making sure he can see my ‘problem’ when he turns around. His eyes widen in surprise when he sees me. “You did this Alfred.” I state and run my eyes over him, mine widening as well when I see he has the same issue. “You did this to me as well Professor.” He smirks and I know that this detention is going to very interesting.