snapchat

Violets POV

I was walking down the street on a warm summers night wearing skinny ripped jeans and a crop top with a grey cotton beanie as my purple streak hung over my face bringing out the green in my eyes. I felt a vibration in my back pocket it was my phone. I opened it and it said;

       Snapchat

       from Clementine <3.                                                                 

I unlocked my phone as I saw she sent me a video of her and Louis her smiling so warm and cute and playing around and the caption read: "where are you? we've missed you this summer. :)"

I snapped back saying "I'm on my way just buying a drink." getting an instant reply

Clementine <3 ~                                                                                                                                                               "okay, be safe I love you babygirl."

me ~                                                                                                                                                                                              "I will I love you too. cya soon <3" 

Clementine<3~                                                                                                                                                                         "cya ;) <3"

I continued walking down the street smiling knowing my baby was safe and okay and happy and everything I needed her to be. she's okay. I don't have to stress anymore.

Louis :) ~                                                                                                                                                                                      "dude yo."

me~                                                                                                                                                                                               "sup bro."

Louis :) ~                                                                                                                                                                         "whatever you're doing hurry up i miss you and I wanna see you."

me~                                                                                                                                                                                           "I'm being as fast as I can if you want I will run as soon as I pay for my water?"

Louis :) ~                                                                                                                                                                                      "I dare you to ;)"

me ~                                                                                                                                                                                            "I will."

I paid for my water and ran out the shop sprinting for my life towards the park where Louis, clem and sophie usually hung out like a double date sort of hang out spot I arrived running up to clementine out of breath lifting her up off the ground and placing her down before kissing her passionately and breaking away catching my breath

"why were you running?" sophie asked confused

"It was a dare." I said panting

"by..?" she said raising her eyebrow.

"Louis, your boyfriend." sophie  punched louis

"what? she's a lesbian!" I punched him. hard.