Chapter 9 : Please smile for me

Chapter 9 is here, though I almost titled it as chapter 8 ...I don't own Junjou Romantica but I own this fanfic~ wonder what'll happen in this chapter~

Misaki POV

I'm sorry Usagi.. Because of me you experienced something terrible..

I'm always the cause of your problems.

"Usagi I beg you, don't hate yourself please!"

I managed to speak properly through my sobbing, I looked at Usagi, he had a look of confusion spread across his face. He smiled at me, his lavender eyes glistening with unshed tears.

" Misaki... How could I not be upset with myself? I have hurt the person who is most dear to me so many times"

Usagi's voice was filled with sadness, I reached my hands up to his face and pulled his head down towards me. I could feel a deep blush spreading across my face as I kissed Usagi. Usually Usagi was the one who kissed me, I would usually continue it.

I want Usagi to be happy..

I should stop saying I'm sorry..

Even though I truly am

Whenever I say I'm sorry.. Usagi always looked at me sadly

I don't like that face, I prefer his kind smile more.

"Usagi, I forgive you, I truly do, so please instead of a sad face, can't you please smile for me?"

Usagi looked at me surprised, as if my actions were the last thing he ever expected me to do.

Don't be so surprised, is it really so surprising that I love you so much?

Usagi took my hands into his own and held them together. He looked at me, his lavender eyes were bright, with no trace of his former sadness left behind.

"Misaki... Thank you, you're my everything, I'm sorry I made you worry about me. I love you so much"

His kind voice felt like it slipped right through me and settled into my heart, it made me feel warm inside.

You always have a way to make me feel better Usagi

I smiled, savouring the warmth of Usagi's hands. Usagi brought my hands to him, pulling me closer to his warm self.

Usagi, all it takes is for you to be happy, so then I can be even happier

"Usagi, please smile, please become happy..for me?"

I leaned against his broad chest, it felt so very familiar. It was the person I loved more than anything. I hummed happily, I felt Usagi's gentle hands leave my own. I whimpered in protest and gazed up at him, not wanting Usagi to let go of my hands. He smiled, the smile I love so much and ruffled my hair.

"You're an adorable little brat you know"

Usagi laughed lightly, his laugh filled me with happiness. I wrapped my arms around Usagi's neck and smiled slyly up at him. I was blushing.

"Yeah I'm a brat, but I'm a brat that belongs to you Akihiko"

Akihiko gave me a look of shock when I called him by his first name.

Hehe I surprised you

Akihiko had a smile of pure joy, as if me calling him 'Akihiko' was the greatest thing in the world to him.

I'm glad, I made you smile so genuinely, Akihiko as I thought.

I love your smile more then anything in the world.