Chapter 3

-I snap out- People chanting me and Dean's name, I roll out of the ring Blushing crazy. *I go backstage* Dean pulls me by the waist, -Him making sure no one can see us- '' Good job out there, And By the way that kiss wasn't part of the script,'' he said, I say nothing and stay silent still blushing, -Dean looks at my lips- He kisses me again, Putting one hand on my hip and the other on my ass.

 Someone pulls me from the behind and I turn my head seeing it's Rav Balor, ''Hey, Keep your hands off of her, before I get my claws out,'' -Dean rolls his eyes- ''Whatever you say, Cya later Pumpkin'' -He walks away- ''Anyway Since that dirty rat is gone, I'm ravjot Rav for short And I'm Finn Balor's Wife'' -She twirls around- ''Anyway Your going to be my new bestfriend since I'm going to be your manager.'' She says, ''I'm Michelle,'' I said ''Oh I already know that, Anyway Cya later, We can catch up sometime and sip some tea,'' Rav said as she struts away With her gucci purse and long shiny pink hair. ''She seems pretty nice'' I said.

I see Dean not far away, I was thinking ''I already have trouble on my hands,'' I sigh, I go where dean is and I see him talking to some girl, I had anger in me for some reason but I washed it off.I grabbed a plate of food, I stared at the girl and dean my hand turning into a fist. Dean turns his face to mine, I quickly turn my head to the food and start eating.

 ''Hey Pumpkin, why don't you come eat with me and my friend,''Dean said I look at him flushed, I slowly get up with my food and sit at his table, staring at the girl, There's so much stuff so describe her, She looks like a thot, A trash bag, Ugh I just want to claw my nails in her face. Dean put's his arm around my waist and put my chair closer to his, The girl ignored on what he just did and touched his muscles, ''Ooh Dean your muscles are so big,'' I turn my head slightly away trying not to show my anger, I had no idea why I was so angry and jealous. Dean smirks and showed off, I'd rolled my eyes, seeing I was just some cute clueless girl, -I'd crosses arms- Me thinking, ''Well Time to show what I'm really am,'' I push his arm off of me and snap at him, ''Look here Dean we're buddies in the ring but touch me again out here, Watch out because this kitty has claws,'' The girl is in shock But Dean doesn't look impressed just a plain face on him. 

I walk off with my Long blonde hair flipping side to side, I say to myself, ''He thinks I'm just some cute clueless Blonde, Jokes on him I'm not,''

*Next day In the wwe building*

I'm in Dean's locker room putting on my attire 

I do a pose in the mirror seeing what I look like, I'm such a maria kanellis fan so my sister did a attire based off of her. I just Dean doesn't come in here since this is HIS locker room, I just don't know why Vince want's be to be in here and not the women's, Right after I said that he walks in and looks up and down at me, ''Cute'' -He snickers- I'd glare at him and shove him, as I try to walk out the door he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me in, Pinning me to the wall, I feel his minty breath on my lips, ''Do it again'' He says with no emotion on his face.

He let's go of me, As I run out of his locker room, Hearing him laugh.