Jeff

After the proxies left and Tici Toby, Masky,Hoodie, eyeless jack,And Jeff were left on the floor from the epic battle I said, "Well what's it liked getting ur ass kicked by a girl?" even though they were unconscious. I then grabbed them all and threw them over my shoulder and right on time as Mr.Penske the band teacher came out. But by then I was gone. I put each of them in each stall in the girls bathroom and tied them down, I then went to Jeff's stall and bitch slapped them awake. "ungrmmg!" he grunted, "good ur awake" I sneered. "what? Sally is that you?" he said "Sally? is that ur new girlfriend you ass?!" I yelled maybe waking the rest. "hey babe, what's ur name?" he said in a sexy voice making me hate him more. "smack!" The sound echoed off the walls. " why the fuck did you slap me?!, little bitch I'm gonna kill you!" he said until he realized he was tied. "Mhhmmm and how you gonna do that?" I snickered. "smart one aren't you? Sooo....... who are you?" he asked seeing that I had his knife he got mad and said, " give it fucking back!" he yelled. "1st of all I'm Sydney's little sister!............remember her?! the shifter you killed!and 2nd of all naw I'm good" I said. "She should've seen it coming...... she was a bitch anyways" he snickered probably remembering how he KILLED HER!!! I then punched him in his crotch making him cringe in pain, I punched him 3 times in the face and then just for respect kisses his forehead. "What the fuck was that fo-" he said turning red either from embarrassment or anger, but he couldn't finish before I knocked him out. I then put him on my shoulder and then I checked the rest luckily they were still asleep. "Jay it's ok" said E.J. Sleepily. "what?! how do you know me?" I said puzzled, only to realize he was sleep talking. I then put the rest on my shoulders put them in Mr.Cobber's room which was empty and I layer them there. I then shifted into a bird and went to find P.K. I soon found her talking to some THING in the air I kept watching to see if it would attack but it didn't 'hmmm that's weird'. I then followed her into a neighborhood then they started to talk and P.K. started to cry. I then got close enough to hear them, "Washington one-way" said the green blobby mist thingy 'are they leaving? they are!' I then flew home, nobody was home except mom. I started to write a letter.

----------(@@@@)----------

Dear family,

I have to go. Princess Hybrid Kathy is leaving so I have to go. I will not telling you guys because I know you will follow me, but my journey is already dangerous and I don't want to be mean but you will get me killed. i feel better if I know you will still keep living you lives. I hope I will come back one day but if I don't here.

To: Alex

You are the best big brother I could ever have thank you and I love my nickname :)

To: Kevin

You are the awesomest little bro I can ever have please listen to Alex and don't come after me and I mean it! >:( >:)

To: Dad

Thanks for all the training you gave me it helps a lot and I love you daddy :)

To: mom

Thank you mom for being the way you are I also love you mommy :)

----------($$$$)-----------

'There done' tears fell down my face once I finished. I was about to shift before my mom came in. "you home early" she said eyeing me and then looked at the note I left and tears fell out of her eyes. "ur not leaving without saying good bye" she said shakely, "bye I love you mommy" I said. she laughed while crying and said "bye you will always be my little puppy or kitten or chick or foal or-", "haha I get it mom" I said then I waved good-bye, shifted and I left. I then found P.K. Leaving a house with a suit case. I followed her to the air port ' I guess I was right'. She then started to talk to a lady luckily I took $1,000 before I left but spent $200 on the cab, so that left me with $800 for the plane ticket. as soon as she was out of sight I pretended that I was looking for her. "Kathy? Kathy where are you?" i said." who are you looking for sweetie" said a blonde lady. I did my best Russian accent and said, "my sister have you seen her? she's umm....16 and kinda short with long caramel kinda color hair" I said. " ya I have seen her" she said with a perplexed face, and pointed at where she went. i then tried to get past her but she said "wait a second how old are you? who's picking you up? and you still have to pay!" she said in annoying screeching voice. "I'm 16 my

Ummm....BROTHER!! I mean brother is going to pick me up and umm here" I said handing here $400 "keep the change" I said running to the plane.

-----------(:::::)-----------

Once I got in my seat away from Kyla I relaxed.

----------(&&&&)----------

'Oh my dog! that was 3/5 hrs!' "That took forever! oh no where's P.K.....ER I mean Kathy!" I said as causally as I could say it. after hours of looking for her I saw a shop. "might as well get a disguise if Jeff woke up and they are all looking for me...." I said. I went in and looked at the hoodies/jackets isle, you just minding my own business until I heard a familiar voice say "Jay?"

"Huh?...oh" I said as I found the owner of the voice it was.....