New Appreciation

Imagine if your walking down the street by yourself and your a girl. Your small , not a lot of weight but your beautiful and smart so that's all that really matters. Suddenly your attacked and kidnapped and taken somewhere very far. Your scared and anxious on what's gonna happen to you. Your taken out the vehicle and into a building but you don't know where because u can't see , you just know it's a building because your being taken up steps and hear a door close behind you. You can see your kidnappers now, there's 3. One of them seems familiar, recognizable. Then you remember why , you're seen him before. He's attacked you before but you escaped , you don't know the other two though but you know this isn't good. Your tied up , can't move , can't breathe , you feel like your suffocating. You know what's about to happen. You remember the last time , u can still feel his weight on top of you , you can remember how forceful he was & how you almost felt like you were dying because it was so hard to breathe with you struggling against him and in such a small space. You felt light headed like you were gonna pass out and someone you thought was your friend just sat there and listened. You remember crying and not wanting to be there. You can't remember his voice or his smell even though he was so close. You look around u and you don't want to be there either and you think to yourself this is actually it this time. They come closer and he lays with you and another one on the other side. You close your eyes hoping it'll help and be over fast so you can just go. You open your eyes and your in your bed , in a panic and your relived it was all a dream. You wake up differently ... with a new appreciation for life and for people who haven't gotten away from there attacked a second time but yet fear that it could still happen so you try to live your life to the fullest.