Alpha's Baby Girl Is Dating A Vampire Chapter 1

HI guys this is my second book I will update as much as i can. Hope you like it please check out my other book Please!!!

love, Mia

I hear the pack talking. They are loud as hell I swear. I hate pack meetings, they are boring as hell but my Mum keeps on nagging me to come since I am the alpha's daughter. Well when I turned 12 and once you do that's when most werewolves can shift into full Wolves. Werewolves are different though because the are two types of werewolves. There is the pure bloods and the moon walkers. First of all my Dad is a pure blood alpha and my Mum is a moon walker which makes me a mix I guess. Well back to the pack. I am an only child.

My Mum never comes to the pack meetings because she feels unaccpected by my Dad's pack. Since she is a moon walker. But people are just so messed up. You should hear what they say about me and I'm the alpha's one and only daughter matter in fact only child. I mean do you want to be kicked out of one of the best packs.

Well whatever as I was saying the werewolves are different. Since I am a mix I basically have three levels one is the human form second is werewolf and third full wolf. All the other werewolves only have two which is the human form and the full wolf form and since I have three levels it's harder for me to control my anger. I can shift easily so the whole pack knows not to anger me or our kind will be discovered and so on.

So the pack meeting is about me turning 14 which is huge for the alpha's children. We celebrated when I turned 7 because I changed into a werewolf. ....

hope you love it well at least like it.

Love, Mia