VIII: Mysterious Fiancee

There was a sadness in Henry's eyes after he said the truth to her. He'll not be surprised if she will treat him coldly or she will be terrified.

You hugged henry after he said the truth, "I'm sorry for your loss." You heard to Peter that Edward is henry's close friend. Edward entrusted you to him because he believed that henry will fullfill his duty as your fiancee in his place.

You still didn't know him very well which still makes him mysterious that's why you wanted to learn more about him and break the ice between you and him.

"Aren't you scared at me?" Henry said as you keep holding on him.

"I'm not. I want to know more about you." You said and look at him. Both of you lean close to each other but a knock made you stood up to distance yourself from him.

"Come in." Henry didn't have any reaction but his tone sounds angry.

A made came in holding a tray of tea and snacks, "This are the snacks that his majesty ordered."

The snacks in the tray were all of your favorite sweets. You gulped to stop yourself from drooling.

The maid put it on the table then left. Henry smiled at your cute face, "This is for you my princess."

"How did you know?" You look at him and got captivated in his smile. Handosome man does always have a killer smile.

"I have a right to know anything about my fiancee. In exchange, I shall also show my true self to you." He pulled you hand and you landed in his top.

"Prince henry!" You couldn't move since you are to close to him. The view is nice to stare at him face without a mask.

"What do you know about me my princess?" Henry asked staring at your eyes.

"A cold prince." You blurted. That's what you heard based on the rumors that henry is a cold prince who doesn't even show any expression. You didn't believe it since you didn't really know him well. It is not right to judge the people that you didn't even met.

"If I am a monster, will you still accept me?" He asked then his red eyes glow. You didn't said any word as you froze not in fear but in shock but you managed to say.

"Like what I said before. I'm not scared."