Chapter Three: Envious Childhood Friend

Your P.O.V.

"How do they know my name?"

Those were the last words I mumbled out before I heard sounds coming out of the room.

"Shit, gotta hide." I mutter out as I quickly opened the window behind me and jumped out off the house.

Fastening my pace, I ran towards my room's window and landed on my bed.

The door slams wide open, "TRIANNA (Y/N) CIPHER, YOU BETTER BE IN THIS ROOM OR ELSE I'LL KICK YOU'RE ASS INTO URAN- Oh you're here."

"Sup, Bill" I looked up at him non-chalantly, trying my best not to look like I just ran my ass off to get here.

"You had me worried there, kiddo." Bill chuckles to himself, "I just wanted to tell you that I'll be gone for a uhm... 'bussiness trip'. I won't be back for about two months or so."

"Two months?! Well damn." I state, thinking of how long that cyclops would be gone.

"In the meantime while I'm gone, why don't you catch up with Collin?" He states the name of my childhood friend.

"I might as well, it's been a week since I've seen him." Looking up at the ceiling, I remember the red haired demon.

"I got to get going. Bye sweetie." Bill kisses me on my forehead.

"Gross." I snicker at him and wipe my forehead as I watch him disappear into who the hell knows where.

I look at my phone and checked my contacts. I tapped on one of them and patiently waited for the recipient to answer back.

"Eyoow, this is Collin here." The familiar voiced teen answered.

"Hey Collin! How's Lucy?"

"Oh heck, if it isn't my dudette, (Y/N)!" He snickers at the way he's speaks.

"Big sis (Y/N)?!" I hear the little girl's voice. And I soon as I knew it, I hear an argument and complaints at the other end of the call.

"Whoops, sorry I had to deal with the little brat." Collin chuckles.

I giggle a bit, "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today?"

"Ooooo, where shall we hangout?"

"Maybe at the human realm, I wanna mess with them." I smile chaotically.

"I like what you're thinking, but isn't it a bit too risky?" He asks in a concerned tone.

"What why? Are you a pussy?" I tease at him with a huge grin on my face.

"nO, i'M NOt!!"

I could tell that he's flustered, "Well then come on, let's go!!"

"Ugh, fine. I'll meet you at the forest."

"Wait, where in the fo-" I stopped midway as I hear the sound of an ended call.

"That fucker hung up on me!" I sigh at how stubborn he gets when he gets flustered, "I might as well get ready.."

I proceeded to wear a black baseball tee, shorts with fishnets and a pair of brown boots. I tied my blonde hair up into a half ponytail with a (F/C) scrunchie.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" I opened my drawer to grab a sun-shaped necklace.

I ran out of the house and locked the door.

I closed my eyes shut and thought of the forest in which I was in earlier, as my eyes opened I was surrounded by pinetrees.

"I'm getting better at teleportation." I smile to myself, "Now I need to find that asshole."

Running around the forest, I couldn't help but notice a strange structure.

Should I go there...? No, you should find Collin! But..

As I looked closer I realize that it was the exact same building I saw the two brunettes enter.

Letting curiousity get the best of me, I jogged towards the building which apparently was called the Myster Shack.

I gently opened the door to see what appears to be a gift shop, "H-Hey! Welcome to the Myster-"

I locked eyes with the person attempting to greet me. There sat in front of me a brunette boy, the boy I saw earlier. His hazel eyes were filled with fear, shock, and confusion.

"(Y-Y/N)?" He mutters out, "No, it couldn't be, s-she had (H/C) colored hair..."

"You must be mistaking her for someone else, sir."

I turned around towards the owner of the voice, "Collin!"

He looks irritated, "( Y / N ) ,  l e t ' s  g o ."

I yelped in pain as he aggresively grabbed my hand and pulled me away forcefully. I could feel heat coming from his hand.

"H-Hey, you're hurting her!" Dipper yelled at Collin.

"What's all the ruckus about?" An old man with a tuxedo on walks in to the room, he seems to be the owner of the place. He notices Collin forcefully pulling me out of the shop, "Hey kiddo, let the girl go or else I'll uh..." He scratches the back of his head, thinking of a threat, "I'll throw these weird eyeballs at you." The old man picks up a jar of eyeballs.

"HIYAAAAAAAA!" I felt Collin's hand separate from my arm.

"Ah, shit!" Collin yelps in pain, "Was it fucking necessary to kick my hand?!"

"You seem really cute and all and seem like my type, but I don't like guys who don't know how to respecc wahmen." She chuckles, the last words sounding like a joke.

I glanced at the person, she had brunette hair and hazel eyes. She's the other girl I saw!

"Fine! I'm leaving!" Collin angrily accepts defeat, "I'll see you later, (Y/N)."

SLAM!

I turned around towards the three, "Uhm, I apologize about him. He gets really... protective of me." I gave out a sheepish grin.

"(Y/N)..." All three of them say in unison, depressing looks coming from each of them.