*EXO MEMBER*?? (Padlock)

Thanks to everyone who participated in the voting! There were a lot of people who voted which is great. If you want to know which member won, continue reading and you'll find out! 

------------

EXO's Growl was on. It was by far one of your favorite songs, but that didn't mean you didn't like the other ones. 

na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae 

neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeoda molla 

You sang along to the chorus while doing the ''gorilla dance''. That's what everyone called it. Someone started knocking on your door. Who dare interrupt me while i'm having my EXO session.

You stopped the music and walked to the door wondering who it was. 

It was none other than the maknae of EXO. Oh Sehun. Surprisingly, you were friends with EXO. Who knew, someone like you would be lucky enough to be friends with 12 gorgeous guys, right? 

''What are you doing here, Sehun?'' You straightforwardly said to maknae. You were closer to him than the other members because you two shared the same age. 

''Thanks, I missed you too.'' Sehun said sarcastically with his famous poker face on. 

''No, but seriously, what are you doing here? Don't you have a concert to prep up for in a couple of weeks?'' You had both arms on your hips. 

''Can't you just let me in, say you missed me too, make me some food, then ask me how i've been, can't you just do that for me instead of asking me soooo much questions. I'm a busy guy and if I make time just to see you, consider yourself special.'' Sehun said within one breath. You just smiled. 

''Come here you.'' You yanked him inside, put your arm around his neck in a choking position and walked into the living room. 

------------

''So how've you been, SeBooty?'' You jokingly said and laughed. You knew he hated when you called him that, but it was funny seeing him mad. It wasn't everyday Sehun came to pay you a visit. 

''Not funny.'' Again the famous poker face was back. ''I was joking.'' You said and lightly smacked his arm. ''How's everyone? I miss them.. Just cause you guys are famous doesn't mean you forget about me. It was me who encouraged you twelve to sign up for the audition for SM. If it wasn't for me, you guys wouldn't be famous.'' You pouted after that long statement. Sehun just pinched your cheeks. 

''I know, i'm sorry on the behalf of the members and myself including. You know how hectic it gets when we prep for concerts and such. We barely have time to sleep and eat. It's hard to add things into our schedule. You should know that better than anyone else.'' Sehun's reply made you feel guilty. Of course you knew it was hectic. They're busy people. Literally. Sometimes, having the presence of others makes you feel not so lonely in this world. You just nodded to his reply. 

''Maybe you should stop by and visit us at the dorm or when we're practicing. The members including me miss you like crazy. Xiumin misses your baozis, Kris and Tao miss going shopping with you, Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun miss your pranks, D.O misses cooking with you, Kai misses dancing with you, Lay misses playing guitar with you, Suho misses your advice on how to raise 11 idiots, I always miss you...."