Chapter 9 : Fuck Fuck Fuckery Fuck

Harry's POV

"HARRY WAKE UP!!" I heard a voice next to me. My eyes shot wide open. I just had the best dream ever. ^^

"Why do you have to wake me like this, EVERY DAY! NIALL GET THE FUCK OFF MY BED!" I yelled and covered my body with the sheets. "Sorry bro, i just wanted to tell you that there's a visiter for you." He said and moved his eyebrows up and down. My eyes shot wide open. "Who is it?" He shrugged and walked away. I buried my head in the pillow. Why this early? It's... Owh.. It's already 11 am. I stood up and ran my hands through my hair. (A/N YOU KNOW THAT HOT HAIR FLIP THINGY WHAT HARRY DOES WITH HIS HAIR WHEN HE'S NERVOUS OMFG DEAD)  I wonder who's here for me. I hope it;s Alex. Hehehe. I put on some jeans and walked downstairs. Forgetting my shirt. I looked up. Some blonde girl... NO. "Caroline.. What are you doing here?" I asked and she turned around. "Relax bruh. I'm just here to tell you something.." She replied. Oh gosh... " I'm ENGAGED!!!" She yelled and ran up to me, expecting me to give her a hug. I gasped. What? "Congrats!.. I guess." I said and hugged her. "Couldn't you just call?" I chuckled. She looked at me confused. "No.. I wanted to tell you in person." She smiled. "Well.. I'm heading back home. I'll see you guys around." She said and left. "Niall!" I yelled and he walked up to me  with a bowl of cereals. "Did you have to wake me for that?" He nodded fast and walked away. I sighed deep. And walked back to my room. I sat down on my bed. What to do.. What to do....  I smiled. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. Maybe it''s time for a twitcam. ? I looked through Alexis' tweets. 'School is horrible today. I wanna slap some bitches.' Oh, what the hell happened in there? OH I HAVE A GREAT FUCKING IDEA. I ran up to my closet and grabbed and pulled it on. Then i ran downstairs. "I'm gonna go. Bye!" I ran out before they could say something. I decided to text her. 'Hi babe! What's the address of your school AND what time are you done?' I waited in my car for a few mintues till she texted back. 'I'm done around 1:30 and my school is at Rose Avenue. xx' I smiled, and looked at my watch. Still an half an hour to kill. Well, i'll just go there and take some pictures with fans.

Alexis' POV

I was sitting around the table with Courtney Since Stiles wasn't at school today. We had our lunchbreak when i suddenly got a text from Harry. "Hi babe! What's the address of your school AND what time are you done?' Why does he wants to know that? I text him back. I sighed. This day was horrible. Audri was getting to much on my nerves lately. She stole my best friend- Oh well, speaking of the devil. They walked up to us. "Hi Courtney." Audri and Noah said. I gasped. What the fuck have i done to him? "Hi." He said to me. Oh, he can talk. "Can we join you guys." Audri asked and gave me a filthy look. I stood up. "No you can't. And Noah, can i talk to you for a second. Without her." I looked at him. He nodded. "Baby.. Can you leave. I'll come to you in a few minutes." She stood up and groaned. "I can't believe you wanna talk to that freak." I was ready to punch her in the face but she walked away. I sat down again and so did he. "Can you explain to me why you hate me?" I said and he looked at me. "I don't hate you Alex! I just.. Can't i be happy?" "BY SHUTTING YOUR TWO BEST FRIENDS OUT?!" I yelled. I felt people staring. "NO! I didn't! Audri is just.. I like her okay? And because you don't like her, i can't be friends with you." I gasped. My eyes went huge. "So you're saying, that.. As long as you're with Audri, you're not hanging out with me?" He sighed. "It's complicated." I stood up. "IT'S NOT COMPLICATED! WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR AGES AND YOU DUMP ME FOR HER! THAT'S NOT WHAT FRIENDS DO NOAH!" I yelled and now people gatered around us. He stood up. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE JEALOUS CAUSE ME AND AUDRI ARE HAPPY TOGETHER. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HER, FREAK!" He yelled and stepped back. I felt tears coming up. Courtney walked up to me. "What the fuck Noah! She's your best friend!!" She yelled and he walked away. People started laughing, which made me even more sad. I can't believe he did that. He used to be my best friend. Well, he can go fuck himself from now on. We walked to the bathroom. Gosh that was awful. I looked in the mirror. "Are you okay babe?" Courtney asked while rubbing my back. I shook my head and started crying. She pulled me into a hug and sighed. "Listen to me, he doesn't deserve you. He shouldn't have treated you like that." She pulled back and wiped off my tears. "If he wants to be with that bitch, let him. He doesn't know what he lost, just a second ago." I smiled. "Thanks for being here for me. I love you Court. You're my best friend." I said and hugged her tight. 

After 1 more class my job here was done. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I still had to wait for Harry though. Wonder when he'll be here. Suddenly Audri walked up to me with 2 of her dogs. Excuse me, 'friends' HAHA. "Why are you still at school? Shouldn't you be home by now? You don't have any friends to wait for." I sighed and wanted to walk away but she stopped me. "Maybe it's time to leave Noah alone and find yourself some friend." She smiled sarcastically. I smiled, cause someone was standing behind her. "Hi babe." He said and walked up to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Harry Styles?! Why are you haning out with this ugly ass bitch?" She said pointing at me. He laughs sarcastically. I looked at him and burst out of laughter, cause of the sas in his eyes. "I do not understand your language. You're rude. Goodbye." He said and pulled me with him. We both walked out of the school building leeaving the bitch standing there with her jaw on the ground. I smiled. She's so stupid. "Nice one Haz." I burst out of laughter and he chuckled. " She shouldn't talk to you like that." He looked at me while we sat down on a bench. "Oh yeah, well i'm used to it." I shrugged my shoulders. He grabbed my hand. "No seriously. You're  a beautiful girl. You shouldn't listen to the bullshit she tells you." I blushed. "Shall we go to my place? Watch some movies. Oh and your friend is there as well. With Joshie." He smiled. Awh. She really likes Josh. Just to let you all know, she officially broke it off with Kyle. "Yeah sure. Let's go." We stood up and walked to his car. 

We arrived at his house. When i walked in Niall crushed me into a hug. "Nice to see you too Nialler." I said and laughed. I hugged the rest, except for Zayn. He looked mad at me. I'm not sure he really likes me. I don't even know why. I sat down next to him. "Hi Zayn. Nice to see you too." I said sarcastically. He chuckled. And suddenly kissed my cheek. "Hi." HAHAHAHAHA. He's not mad at me. This kid is weird. 

After 2 hours of just chillin and stuff Harry wanted to show me something. He pulled me with him upstairs, into his room. "Harry.. What did you want to show me?" He smiled cheekily. "Just.. Come here." I walked up to him. He was standing near the window and opened it. He grabbed my hand. "Follow me." He said and pulled me with him through the window pain. He sat down on the roof. It was cold up here. "This is a place where i come when i'm sad." He said and smiled. I said down  next to him. "This is a cute place." I smiled and looked into his beautiful eyes. "Yes. And i wanted to bring you here.. Cause i know you're sad." I sighed. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'm always here for you when you need someone to talk to. And you can always borrow my secret little place to think." He said. My heart melted. He was so sweet. I cant even. "Thank you Haz. And thank you for today. That girl keeps getting on my nerves, and i'm really tired of it." I sighed. "Who's Noah?" I could feel tears coming up when he said that. "He used to be my best friend. But he traded me for her. He doesn't want to hang out with me anymore because of her. But he can go fuck himself." I smiled sarcastically. He grabbed my chin. I looked ino his eyes. "Harry.." I whispered. I felt his hot breath against my lips, making me shiver. I closed my eyes and his soft lips touched mine. I didn't want this but still, i wanted this. I was so confused. I have a boyfriend but Harry has been so sweet. I can't think straight. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but i didn't let him in. I pulled back instead. "I.. I'm sorry Harry. I.. I can't do this." I crawled back to the window. "I'm sorry." He said. I climbed back into his room and walked downstairs. What the actual hell did i just do? I kissed Harry. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I'm so stupid and confused. What am i gonna do right now? I walked into the livingroom. "I'm leaving. Bye everyone. And Court, i'll see you tomorrow." She waved while kissing Josh. They were so cute together. Then i left. Omfg. I'm such a dumbass. And i'm sure Harry hates me for leaving him there. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckery fuck.