•4•

•𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐞•

After eating dinner with Valdo and his friends I headed home with Milo

After eating dinner with Valdo and his friends I headed home with Milo. He was going to be spending the night with me for the first time.

As I pulled into my apartment building I looked back and Milo was sleeping.

I grabbed all the bags and picked up Milo then headed towards my door. As I was getting ready to unlock the door Hailey opened it up.

"Damn finally your here, been waiting all damn day".
"Girl shut up it was only a couple of hours" I said.

After I was inside Hailey took the bags from me while I went to put Milo in my bed.

After I tucked him in Hailey came and sat on my bed. "So what's going on?" She asked.

"Well his dad asked if he could live with me. He travels back and forth from Russia, so while he was out there he had a nanny take care of Milo and he would come back every 2 weeks to check up on him. So he figured since Milo is comfortable with me and already asked if I could be his mommy  that he could stay with me instead."

"Aw that's cute, but you know it's going to be a big responsibility."

"Yea I know but I got it, and you will be helping me as well."

"Girl you already know I'll be helping you with my new nephew, but are you ready to do my hair now?"

"Yea go sit at my vanity, while I get everything ."
I went into my bathroom and got all the hair supplies to lay down Hailey's wig.

I walked back into the room and started braiding her down, then I glued the cap on and let it dry. 10 minutes later I cut the lace off the wig and glued it down. I straightened the hair since it was a bit wavy.

"There you go, all done" I said putting the stuff away.

"Thanks boo, I'm gonna head out since it's getting later" she said getting all her stuff together.

"Ok be safe and text me when u get home" I said walking her to the door.

"Okay I will bye".

After she left I unpacked the 2 bags Milo had which consisted of a couple outfits,toys, and his hygiene stuff. I decided to clean up my guest room since this is where Milo would be staying.

It was kinda messy since i used it as a storage room. After I was doing organizing and cleaning the room I checked my phone noticing Hailey texted me 20 minutes ago saying she made it home.

I went into my room and took a shower. After my shower I turned on some Netflix and scrolled through Instagram.

Liked by TheRealIrie,Quavo and 256,800 others

@Haileyz: Slayed by the best. ☺️ @TheRealIrie

View all 5,829 comments
@TheRealIrie: 💁🏾‍♀️
@CubanDaSavage: Cuteee 😍

===============================

After scrolling through Instagram I checked the time noticing it was almost 11. Since I had to get up early I decided to head to bed.

While I was sleeping I felt someone shaking me so I turned around noticing Milo was crying. "What's wrong?" I said wiping his tears away. "Bad dream" he said still crying.

I picked him and rocked him back to sleep. Checking the time it said 3:30 a.m I looked down at Milo noticing he fell back asleep. After putting him back under the covers I fell bad asleep as well.

Short chapter
How is the story going so far?