Disclaimer

Hey guys! There really isn't much Cardcaptor Sakura Fanfictions on here! And zero to none with original characters. Cardcaptor Sakura  was one of the first anime I watched when I think I was like 8 or 9 and I really enjoyed it! Loved it! Then this idea about making a Cardcaptor Sakura Fanfic has just been floating on my mind and wouldn't leave me alone.... even in my dreams. So I decided to get to work with coming with my original characters' names, basic information/ character profiles, their powers and how they are going to fit into the plot. And then this story was born!

Now that my rambling is over, a few things I have to mention:

1. Cardcaptor Sakura does not belong to me but Clamp.

2. The media that will be posted in this book does not belong to me but their rightful owners.

2.1 The lovely cover for this book was created by _GoddessAmaya_. (And what's up with me not being able to tag or link someone ;-;)

3. This will mostly follow the anime.

4. SyaronXSakura all the way will be in this book. As much as I like Syaron, I just can't split him apart from Sakura. This will be an OcXOc book. (But the male Oc will be someone related to the Li Clan.) (There will also be an OcX A Character from the original CardCaptor Sakura anime/manga.)

That's it. Hope you enjoy!!

Avaron Hiroyuki