Premonitions: 3 - Imprisoned

She blinks once, twice.

There is a strange, light and fluffy feeling in Lilitu’s heart. She touches her lips in surprise. There is a smile there, but at the same time, it is barely there.

Why does she feel so…?

The wind forces the hood off her head, revealing the completely baffled expression on her face. It is a strange feeling in her heart indeed. It feels as if her heart has always been… blocky. It seems that it was always heavy… but that changes for now. She feels like soaring in the sky, free from at least one trouble.

For once, she is confused about something… and that something is the accomplishment she feels.

The sunset looks very pleasing to her eyes, seeming to have been in sync with the strange feeling inside her. It is the third day of her mission and she had been able to do what she had come for.

First, she was able to find the best candidate to carry out her plans during her absence soon… and the second task she had accomplished for her plan… was being able to "speak" to Kurosaki Ichigo.

Though she is feeling quite fatigued from having to hide her powerful reiatsu for a large number of hours, Lilitu knows that it is all worth the effort. Nothing could stand in her way; she could take the consequences any time. As long as she is able to fulfill her goals, she may even be able to feel satisfied.

The loud zipping of the Garganta echoes in Lilitu’s ears, but the sound never reaches her mind. She doesn’t care.

“Face the consequences of your actions. Try to escape and I will end you,” says Ulquiorra as he shuts the door with a loud bang.

Lilitu hums in amazement, her smile never fading.

Through the only window at the centre of the darkened room, Lilitu stares at the glowing moon with her fingers intertwined behind her back. She doesn’t have any problems at all with being locked up in a cell. It wouldn’t mean much even if she were to be excused from her—according to Gin, drastically irresponsible actions. Las Noches is boring enough as it is, why waste time trying to think it’s better than the cell Lilitu is currently in?

‘At least there’s a bed in here,’ she thinks with hilarity.

A/N: Ulquiorra is not pleased. So... what did Lilitu "talk" to Ichigo about? You guys will never guess. MWAHAHA!