twenty facts

Thank you NEK (Nawt_Enough_Kisses), for nominating me. So let's roll with these twenty facts about moi, aye~

One: I'm a '90s baby. ;* '97 to be exact and in January. Shout out to all me Aquarius' out there, repping the winter love! 'Cause, dudes winter is the best season. It's easier to get warm and snuggle, then stay cool and avoid sticky sweaty people, like ewwwh.

Two: Um, let's discuss a few gentlemen... a few fine ass gentlemen. I'll save actors for later, strict business to the singers/rapper right now. The man I adore and honestly can't go one day without hearing one song is, Drake, Mr. Aubrey Graham. Like, listen to his song 'Houstalantavegas', 'The Real Her', or 'Shut It Down'. Those songs like unf.<3 Then there's The Weeknd, his heartbreak is a new level of feelings, like dayum. Checkout 'Wicked Games' or 'The Zone' like, ugh.

Three: Um, I say um a lot soooo, yeah. This a true fact, I'll be like ummmmmmmmm, till I remember something, sooooo um I attempting to remember what exactly I had to say before...

Four: Now that it's comeback to me, it was female artists. LIKE MY FELLOW MELONS, CHECK OUT SIA, her voice is phenomenal. 'Breathe Me' and 'My Love' are such amazing songs. After SIa, the woman I'd honestly want to marry is SZA, her voice is the perfect lullaby, like she just magical I can;t explain what she does for me. Check out her song 'Teen Spirit' and 'Babylon' she's fucking fantastic. I enjoy the Jhene Aiko, she has a lovely voice, like so perf 'July' and 'Promises' is so heart warming. LASTLY, Elena Tonra from the band Daughter. Her songs describe my emotions so well, she nails them to a key, it honestly creeps me out, because she knows just how to describe my emotions enough to the point I cry from her accuracy. Like, listen to the song 'Smother' it grabs me so well, and describes me so well. It explains why I can be distant and it's literally in the title.

Five: MALE ACTORS, I JUST HAVE TWO! I FRICKING LOVE EVAN PETERS, (I was so excited to type his name, I fucked up like four times... anywhore), LIKE IN AMERICAN HORROR STORY, he's so damn fineeeee and physicotic in all the right ways for the series. An exquiste piece of tall and white chocolate. Like UUUUUNNNNNNNNF~ I'd bone him so hard. *hides from that embarrassing piece of info* Then Beau Mirchoff from Awkward., like nuff said right now, nuff said. Lastly.... Drake from Degrassi, nah I'm kidding (but I still love him, he's bae). Lastly is Dylan O'Brien, I just love him, he just cracks me up. xD

Six: Female ACTRESS, DUDE REBEL WILSON. I'M DONE SHE'S LIKE PERF. In-case you don't know, she's goes by Fat Amy if it triggers a bell. Also, I thought I was done and then like,.... Taraji P. Henson, Megan Good and Kerry Washington popped into my head. Those flawless women.

Seven: I'm an adrenaline monkey. I'm in love with Thriller Parks, because roller-coaster do just the right job to get my cardiac a pumping the good stuff (that sounded so junkie like 0.0), but yeah.

Eight: THRILLER AGAIN, I love Horror/Suspense movies, but for two reasons: 1) People make so many idiotic decisions (say that, but I am one of those idiots too >.>). 2) >:D snuggling up next to someone as a support system is never wrong either and da popcorn. I recommend the movie Insidious and The Conjuring to fellow thriller lovers.

Nine: I have an odd obsession with watermelon. Done there if I go into detail, I maybe classified as a creeper.

Ten: I'm allergic to apples, I have no clue why. I used to eat them and I'm assuming my body just woke and decided to be like, "Now you're allergic to a fruit you eat you eat almost everyday, k? k.".

Eleven: The number 11 is my most favorite number, idek why. I just bonded with it.

Twelve: I hate the letter 'k'. Like people who send the letter should be a shamed of yourselves. I honestly don't know how to take that letter, like are you upset or annoyed??? are you angry or fed up??? are you done??? what does 'k' mean???

Thirteen: I'm very superstitious. So I took a risk typing this here and probably will regret it. *gnaws finger nails*

Fourteen: I like a lot, like... (<---- lookie there).

ummmmm......

ummmm....

ugh, um..

Fifteen: I love my family and fucking adore my friends. Like they're all great people.

Sixteen: I honestly ran out of facts, I went too hard in the first fourteen. To continue off this randomness, I don't wear make-up, like it makes you look older in the long run, so why ruin your skin so early? It's young and fresh. I'm not saying don't wear it, just don't wear it too much. Also, I'm all natural as in, I don't perm my hair or relax it, but I dye it colors (sometimes). I do braided for school because I'm too lazy to manage my hair during the school season. Too much for me, too much.

Seventeen: My current age when I published this, also I love all my fans too. Like my fellow melons, I know some won't read this, but I love y'all anyways.

Eighteen: I love candy, even though it's so bad for you, but why is everything that's so bad for you so good??

Nineteen: Tumblr is honest to death my shit, follow me sometime: nelonmelon.tumblr.com. And yes I did self promote, only feel half guilty and embarrassed of what I've just did.

Twenty: I'm a girl, if you didn't notice and a very weird one at that. I have and OCD of things being in the right place, like I have to where everything is so I can be like "the tape is right next to the lamp or the shoes are in the back of the closet near the sweaters". I've been told it'd be a good mommy gene, which is perf for me because I love kids. Also attempting to cram as much as I can in this last one, I sprinkle commas everywhere, commas, are, just, so, idk, but I can't stop. I have a problem occasionally, so don't be shy to be like (<--the vile word I can't stop saying/typing) "YO Y SO MANY COMMAS." Another random fact, I believe in ghosts for some odd reason, so when the door shuts in my room, my automatic thought is that a ghost did it. .-. Ummmm, ummm.. that's all I can think of, so I hope you enjoyed my randomness. Also, because I can add one more, I love people who have accents, you people make my day and tattoos.<3

I hope you all enjoyed this random disaster I made, because I'm pretty sure nothing made sense, lol. Also,'Smother' is on the side or above because, that song is me. Also dedicated to Aina, because I nominate you!

Feel good song: 'In the Air' by Morgan Page, I swear it'll lift your spirits.