chapter 3

So after Jermey showed me around school it was time to go to my first class history ugh i hate history well lets get this over with

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as i got into the class once agin GLARES GLARES GLARES GLARES ugh okay that pissed me off intill i saw this girl i could smell her scent she was a vampire so i sat by her and i think she knew i was one to because she smiled and it made me smile "hi im Mia" "Im Rebeca hill" mia was very pretty she had hazel eyes freackles dirty blond hair and a birth mark at the corner of her eye "so where do you live cause us vamps. got to stick together" she said "well i live on Andrew lane they a game  house on the right wait i could give you a ride my Lamborghini is parke in the frount" "YOU HAVE A LAMBORGHINI!!!" "Yea its not that geat" well i guess is time to start class because this old lady walked in taking role and when she landed on me she told me to come here oh shit. I walked up to the class room nervous and once I got up there I heard a small growl from the old lady " what is your name ... GIRL"she said in a scary tone so I decided to play a game "well dog I'm Rebecca hill and pe-ew I smell wet dog sorry I'm alirgec" then I started fake sneezing I heard a few soft growls and a snicker from mia " how dare you talk to me like that pesent" said the old lady " how dare you talk to me with that breath I mean damn women I got a few mints in my pocket" I said with a evil grinn "sit down before I report you to the Alphas son" " alright alrigh but are you sure you don't want a mint im still giving them out" I said wickedley  all of a sudden I was pulled out the class room into an empty one and pinned up against the wall I felt my eyes turned red and my fangs come out and I saw a black harid green eye handsome ness standing in front of me with a angry but confused look in his face " WHY WHY WHY" he said " YEAH WHY WHYW HY DID U PULL ME OUT THE CLASSROOM" he let go of me and stared passing back and forth " you don't get you just don't get it" " what the hell don't I get" I said " you better watch your time with me" " your not my dad" " no I'm not but I am your mate" I saw black and heard a thud I didn't know Vampires could have a mate espically a wear wolf.....